in a graceful manner
"she swooped gracefully"
in a gracious or graceful manner
"he did not have a chance to grow up graciously"
In a graceful manner.
The numerical value of gracefully in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of gracefully in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Accept good advice gracefully--as long as it doesn't interfere with what you intended to do in the first place.
Luckily everyone felt the same way, the only thing to do here is to retire him gracefully and send him off in the most honorable way we could think of.
History has always done enough of praise for MOM; it is time to raise our living standards to gracefully accept that DAD also deserves the same level of respect.
The most important thing in an argument, next to being right, is to leave an escape hatch for your opponent, so that he can gracefully swing over to your side without too much apparent loss of face.
And the wind said May you be as strong as the oak, yet flexible as the birch may you stand as tall as the redwood, live gracefully as the willow and may you always bear fruit all your days on this earth.
Images & Illustrations of gracefully
Translations for gracefully
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- بِلَبَاقَة, بِرَشَاقَةArabic
- graciosamentCatalan, Valencian
- elegant, anstandslos, würdevoll, graziös, anmutigGerman
- uljaasti, komeasti, viehättävästi, sulavasti, upeasti, kauniisti, viehkeästiFinnish
- mómhar, spéiriúil, seolta, ealaíontaIrish
- kecsesen, bájosanHungarian
- Dengan anggunIndonesian
- изящно, элегантно, грациозноRussian
- behagfull, elegantSwedish
- zarif, incelikle, zarâfetle, inceTurkish
- Duyên dángVietnamese
Get even more translations for gracefully »
Find a translation for the gracefully definition in other languages:
Select another language: