go, go away, depart(verb)
move away from a place into another direction
"Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
leave, go forth, go away(verb)
go away from a place
"At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
vanish, disappear, go away(verb)
become invisible or unnoticeable
"The effect vanished when day broke"
disappear, vanish, go away(verb)
get lost, as without warning or explanation
"He disappeared without a trace"
To depart or leave a place.
To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
To become invisible, vanish or disappear.
Command asking someone to leave them alone.
The numerical value of go away in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of go away in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Examples of go away in a Sentence
We're going to have a chat again and see where we go from there, there's nothing, as they say, confirmed in any respect. But there's no getting away that it's a wonderful opportunity for a coach to come into a wonderful club and try to move things on.
Obviously I have felt much better than I do right now. I'm in a fair bit of pain and it is a big disappointment to be honest, i was in great form and the team were really strong around me as well. It is disappointing. I think after seeing the crash it was lucky that I came away with the injuries that I have.
I would hate to hear one of my family members passes away that way.
I feel like this is sensationalism, and it's unfortunate, because it takes away from a balanced and important discussion on risks and side effects.
There is a latent fire inside all of us, which is constantly burning with brightness and brilliance that guides us - all the time, and especially during the darkest moments of life. Those divine sparks of intelligence, beauty and elegance within all of us provide us with strength and courage to face the adversities. In my view, we survive through life's challenges, mainly because our inner intense fire is burning lot more strongly and brightly than the fires that are surrounding us outside. Life is thus nothing but a game of heat and light that we create, in my view, and play to win with focus and determination by driving away the chilling cold and deepest darkness around us.
Translations for go away
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- voetsek, gaan wegAfrikaans
- odejít, běž pryčCzech
- gehen Sie weg, weggehen, fortfahren, wegfahren, verschwinden, fortgehen, verreisen, geh wegGerman
- forveturi, foriruEsperanto
- irse, marcharse, vete, viajar, salir, egresarSpanish
- minge äraEstonian
- [[mene]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[jonnekin]], häivy, poistua, kadota, poistuFinnish
- partir, disparaître, s'en aller, va-t'enFrench
- imigh, imigh leatIrish
- falbhScottish Gaelic
- menj elHungarian
- farðu burtIcelandic
- partire, andarsene, sparire, vatteneItalian
- 去る, 出掛けるJapanese
- digredior, abeo, abambulo, evanesco, abi, abdo, exeo, foras omnes, decedo, abscedo, abiteLatin
- weggaan, ga wegDutch
- forsvinnNorwegian Nynorsk
- forsvinn, gå vekkNorwegian
- akóó níláahdi naníchʼį́įdiiNavajo, Navaho
- kogaan omaaOjibwe, Ojibwa
- zniknąć, wyjechać, idź stądPolish
- partir, viajar, sair, desaparecer, vá embora, ir embora, sumirPortuguese
- pleacă, Pleacă de aiciRomanian
- уходить, уехать, исчезать, исчезнуть, уезжать, уйтиRussian
- odlazi, одлазиSerbo-Croatian
- bež prečSlovak
- pojdi stranSlovene
- iväg med dig, stick, försvinnSwedish
- גיי אַוועקYiddish
Get even more translations for go away »
Find a translation for the go away definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)