go, go away, departverb
move away from a place into another direction
"Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
leave, go forth, go awayverb
go away from a place
"At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
vanish, disappear, go awayverb
become invisible or unnoticeable
"The effect vanished when day broke"
disappear, vanish, go awayverb
get lost, as without warning or explanation
"He disappeared without a trace"
To depart or leave a place.
To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
To become invisible, vanish or disappear.
Command asking someone to leave them alone.
Read the full text of the Go Away poem by Ehsan Sehgal on the Poetry.com website.
The numerical value of go away in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of go away in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
We’ve certainly seen over the last few months a growing concern about exactly the type of attack you just described, it doesn’t take an awful lot of organizing, it doesn’t take too many people to conspire together, there’s no great complexity to it, so what that means is that we have a very short time to interdict, to actually intervene, and make sure that these people don’t get away with it.
It's cabin fever season people, that time of year when four walls feel like they're going to come in here and choke the spirit right out of you. Time to lock away those firearms and hang tough. No way through it except to do it.
We have to make clear to Saudi Arabia that the time of looking away is over, wahhabi mosques all over the world are financed by Saudi Arabia.
He has put the opposition challenge away for a couple more years, but his immediate problems are from internal critics and it will probably get worse.
At its core, the president’s plan calls for a $620 billion investment in transportation infrastructure. However, the total soars to $3 trillion with its inclusion of these broad policy priorities that are a far cry away from what we’ve ever defined as infrastructure, the Biden Administration’s plan redefines infrastructure to include hundreds of billions of dollars of spending on priorities like health care, workforce development, and research and development.
Translations for go away
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- voetsek, gaan wegAfrikaans
- odejít, běž pryčCzech
- gehen Sie weg, weggehen, fortfahren, wegfahren, verschwinden, fortgehen, verreisen, geh wegGerman
- forveturi, foriruEsperanto
- irse, marcharse, vete, viajar, salir, egresarSpanish
- minge äraEstonian
- [[mene]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[jonnekin]], häivy, poistua, kadota, poistuFinnish
- partir, disparaître, s'en aller, va-t'enFrench
- imigh, imigh leatIrish
- falbhScottish Gaelic
- menj elHungarian
- farðu burtIcelandic
- partire, andarsene, sparire, vatteneItalian
- 去る, 出掛けるJapanese
- digredior, abeo, abambulo, evanesco, abi, abdo, exeo, foras omnes, decedo, abscedo, abiteLatin
- weggaan, ga wegDutch
- forsvinnNorwegian Nynorsk
- forsvinn, gå vekkNorwegian
- akóó níláahdi naníchʼį́įdiiNavajo, Navaho
- kogaan omaaOjibwe, Ojibwa
- zniknąć, wyjechać, idź stądPolish
- partir, viajar, sair, desaparecer, vá embora, ir embora, sumirPortuguese
- pleacă, Pleacă de aiciRomanian
- уходить, уехать, исчезать, исчезнуть, уезжать, уйтиRussian
- odlazi, одлазиSerbo-Croatian
- bež prečSlovak
- pojdi stranSlovene
- iväg med dig, stick, försvinnSwedish
- גיי אַוועקYiddish
Get even more translations for go away »
Find a translation for the go away definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)