go, go away, depart(verb)
move away from a place into another direction
"Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon"
leave, go forth, go away(verb)
go away from a place
"At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
vanish, disappear, go away(verb)
become invisible or unnoticeable
"The effect vanished when day broke"
disappear, vanish, go away(verb)
get lost, as without warning or explanation
"He disappeared without a trace"
To depart or leave a place.
To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
To become invisible, vanish or disappear.
Command asking someone to leave them alone.
The numerical value of go away in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of go away in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Examples of go away in a Sentence
We need to get away from the communists to get our life back, it's not Beijing who will take things away from Hong Kong. It's the Hong Kong people who, little by little, will hand it over to Beijing.
I thought, 'Wouldn't it be hilarious if we rented out a sleep-away camp and invited our friends,' we could play all the activities like we did as kids ... and maybe party at night.
That’s what I do, you literally step away from it and you let go and let God. I think that’s probably why I haven’t seen any episodes. Even when I do these talk shows, they say ‘let’s show a clip,’ and I look up and see the images and look down again because I’m not quite ready to go back there. I am not watching it for entertainment. I am reliving those moments as an actor.
There is an appeal here, the images present themselves to us like apparitions, characters coming from a far away world and arriving in our space.
She passed away Monday morning, at home, in her apartment in New Orleans. We are waiting for a coroners report on cause of death.
Translations for go away
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- voetsek, gaan wegAfrikaans
- odejít, běž pryčCzech
- gehen Sie weg, weggehen, fortfahren, wegfahren, verschwinden, fortgehen, verreisen, geh wegGerman
- forveturi, foriruEsperanto
- irse, marcharse, vete, viajar, salir, egresarSpanish
- minge äraEstonian
- [[mene]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[pois]], [[mennä]] [[jonnekin]], häivy, poistua, kadota, poistuFinnish
- partir, disparaître, s'en aller, va-t'enFrench
- imigh, imigh leatIrish
- falbhScottish Gaelic
- menj elHungarian
- farðu burtIcelandic
- partire, andarsene, sparire, vatteneItalian
- 去る, 出掛けるJapanese
- digredior, abeo, abambulo, evanesco, abi, abdo, exeo, foras omnes, decedo, abscedo, abiteLatin
- weggaan, ga wegDutch
- forsvinnNorwegian Nynorsk
- forsvinn, gå vekkNorwegian
- akóó níláahdi naníchʼį́įdiiNavajo, Navaho
- kogaan omaaOjibwe, Ojibwa
- zniknąć, wyjechać, idź stądPolish
- partir, viajar, sair, desaparecer, vá embora, ir embora, sumirPortuguese
- pleacă, Pleacă de aiciRomanian
- уходить, уехать, исчезать, исчезнуть, уезжать, уйтиRussian
- odlazi, одлазиSerbo-Croatian
- bež prečSlovak
- pojdi stranSlovene
- iväg med dig, stick, försvinnSwedish
- גיי אַוועקYiddish
Get even more translations for go away »
Find a translation for the go away definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)