refund, return, repay, give back(verb)
"Please refund me my money"
To return, restore (a thing to its original owner or location etc.).
To contribute money, goods or, especially, services for charitable purposes, as if in return for one's own success.
Give Back is the fourth recorded work by Christian punk band Side Walk Slam, and was released in 2002.
The numerical value of give back in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of give back in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I’m just feel really motivated to give back.
I had to come and just give back to the people.
I think you have to give back, he’s been a customer of GM forever and a veteran.
I wanted to be a part of the I Am Black Austin campaign because I wanted to give back.
We've taken care of the companies over the years so we feel it's time that they give back to us now.
Images & Illustrations of give back
Translations for give back
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- аддаць, вяртаць, аддаваць, вярнуцьBelarusian
- връщам, повръщамBulgarian
- vrátit, vracetCzech
- palauttaa, antaa, takaisinFinnish
- враќа, вратиMacedonian
- zwrócić, oddawać, zwracać, oddaćPolish
- devolver, devolvaPortuguese
- înapoia, reda, a da înapoiRomanian
- отдать, возвращать, вернуть, отдаватьRussian
- vratiti, враћати, vraćati, вратитиSerbo-Croatian
- vracať, vrátiťSlovak
- vračati, vrnitiSlovene
- віддати, повертати, віддавати, повернутиUkrainian
- ridner, rindeWalloon
Get even more translations for give back »
Find a translation for the give back definition in other languages:
Select another language: