corruption, degeneracy, depravation, depravity, putrefaction(noun)
moral perversion; impairment of virtue and moral principles
"the luxury and corruption among the upper classes"; "moral degeneracy followed intellectual degeneration"; "its brothels, its opium parlors, its depravity"; "Rome had fallen into moral putrefaction"
a corrupt or depraved or degenerate act or practice
"the various turpitudes of modern society"
The state or condition of being depraved; moral debasement.
A particular depraved act or trait.
Inborn corruption, entailing the belief that every facet of human nature has been polluted, defiled, and contaminated by sin.
the state of being depraved or corrupted; a vitiated state of moral character; general badness of character; wickedness of mind or heart; absence of religious feeling and principle
Song lyrics by depravity -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by depravity on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of depravity in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of depravity in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Examples of depravity in a Sentence
Lieutenant al-Kaseasbeh's dedication, courage and service to his country and family represent universal human values that stand in opposition to the cowardice and depravity of ISIL, which has been so broadly rejected around the globe.
The callous disregard for Luke's life is more proof of the depths of AQAP's depravity, and further reason why the world must never cease in seeking to defeat their evil ideology.
1. Modern thinking is a mysterious entity, it is covered in blood and is two meters tall, its smile opens your soul to you and its smile descends to the earth and opens a portal to the dimension of eternal laughter, into a world without values. 2. Death from the dust of all the dead and dust of memories. Fear is all out of the darkness of the subconscious of billions of threads of manipulation. 3. Under the ordinary eye, the eye of anger. Under the eye of anger, the eye of despondency. Under the eye of despondency, the eye of insight of enlightenment of good and light, selfless nobleness. 4. The face tears up from laughter, and there is not flesh and soul, but a continuous smile of awareness. 5. Love is a sports scoreboard, the score of the one who loves more is kept. 6. Truth is a card. An illusion. You tilt a little, you see one, and you straighten up you see another. 7. Lust is erotic poker cards, poker for stripping the truth. Here you will win only loneliness. 8. Reality is a terrible dystopia of smiling optimism, with wired senses, with laughing monsters in your head, that is, your vices. 9. Wandering around in the midst of twilight darkness, the creative person revealed to the world what was hidden in the egg that lay in this fog, essences and monsters of the subconscious crawled out of it through the force field of imagination and depravity, through the force field they arise in the mind. Some in the imagination become prettier, while others are uglier. Then exhibited in a toy marketing store. 10. Careerism (career) is a children's entertainment, attraction mini-golf of self-motivation and discipline. 11. Loneliness is a catcher of erotic dreams. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
The callous disregard for Luke’s life is more proof of the depths of AQAP’s depravity, and further reason why the world must never cease in seeking to defeat their evil ideology.
Christianity imposes restriction on behavior, even in movies, hollywood doesn’t like it when people tell them to stick to moral rules because it makes a lot of money breaking those rules. Orgies, vampires, zombies, debauchery of all forms. Anything goes, and it is liberal Democrats who are making these films. Depravity is profitable.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for depravity
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- поквареност, поквара, извратеност, греховностBulgarian
- turmeltuneisuus, turmelusFinnish
- zepsucie, zdeprawowanie, nierząd, zbrodnia, deprawacja, niegodziwość, gwałtPolish
- depravațiune, destrăbălare, desfrânare, depravare, corupțieRomanian
- безнравственность, греховность, порочностьRussian
Get even more translations for depravity »
Find a translation for the depravity definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)