marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
Marked with a date.
Out of date.
Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
No longer fashionable.
The numerical value of dated in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of dated in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Examples of dated in a Sentence
On stage, I talk about my boyfriend, and the two guys I dated, and my one and only one-night stand, and it sounds like 'This girl is a real Dumpster,' but really, over two years I slept with four people.
We weren’t meant to be, right? i can’t believe I dated Nicole Kidman… this is unbelievable!
There is a bit of a risk-on sentiment, we also have auction concessions being priced in, particularly in the longer dated 10-year and 30-year maturities.
I've been working on this problem for 25 years, and now we have a richer record and better-dated record of this last reversal than ever before.
The fact that the papyrus itself has been carbon-dated to the seventh century BCE certainly does not mean that the writing on the papyrus is ancient.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for dated
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- старомоден, датиран, отживялBulgarian
- ugyldig, dateret, udgået, anakronistisk, forældet, umoderneDanish
- veraltet, datiert, altmodisch, unmordern, anachronistisch, unmodisch, aus der Zeit gefallenGerman
- obsoleto, anticuado, pasado de moda, fechadoSpanish
- aegunud, dateeritud, vanaEstonian
- vanhahtava, päivättyFinnish
- daté, démodéFrench
- basi, usangIndonesian
- датиран, застаренMacedonian
- utgått, utdatert, datert, umoderne, foreldetNorwegian
- antiquado, datado, obsoletoPortuguese
- устаревший, анахронический, датировать, устарелый, анахроничный, старомодныйRussian
- föråldrad, gammalmodigSwedish
Get even more translations for dated »
Find a translation for the dated definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)