marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
Marked with a date.
Out of date.
Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
No longer fashionable.
The numerical value of dated in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of dated in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn't be an Amber Rose, it's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose... I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.
Oil coming down again means headline inflation will be weaker, which leads people to buy longer-dated bonds, which are very sensitive to inflation pressures.
The fact that the papyrus itself has been carbon-dated to the seventh century BCE certainly does not mean that the writing on the papyrus is ancient.
They have businesses and assets in Europe that they need to fund. They can also issue long dated debt and match that with their liabilities.
The Chaares Formation contains tuffs, or volcanic ashes, that can be dated with great accuracy, so in this basin, not only are there many high-quality, complete fossils that allow us to easily identify taxa, but there are also tuffs in between that allow us to date the entire column.
Images & Illustrations of dated
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for dated
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- старомоден, датиран, отживялBulgarian
- ugyldig, dateret, udgået, anakronistisk, forældet, umoderneDanish
- veraltet, datiert, altmodisch, unmordern, anachronistisch, unmodisch, aus der Zeit gefallenGerman
- obsoleto, anticuado, pasado de moda, fechadoSpanish
- aegunud, dateeritud, vanaEstonian
- vanhahtava, päivättyFinnish
- daté, démodéFrench
- basi, usangIndonesian
- датиран, застаренMacedonian
- utgått, utdatert, datert, umoderne, foreldetNorwegian
- antiquado, datado, obsoletoPortuguese
- устаревший, анахронический, датировать, устарелый, анахроничный, старомодныйRussian
- föråldrad, gammalmodigSwedish
Get even more translations for dated »
Find a translation for the dated definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)