a political or theological orientation advocating the preservation of the best in society and opposing radical changes
A political philosophy that advocates traditional values.
A risk-averse attitude or approach.
Etymology: From conservare.
the disposition and tendency to preserve what is established; opposition to change; the habit of mind; or conduct, of a conservative
Etymology: [For conservatism.]
Conservatism is a political and social philosophy that promotes retaining traditional social institutions. A person who follows the philosophies of conservatism is referred to as a traditionalist or conservative. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others, called reactionaries, oppose modernism and seek a return to "the way things were". The first established use of the term in a political context was by François-René de Chateaubriand in 1819, following the French Revolution. The term, historically associated with right-wing politics, has since been used to describe a wide range of views. There is no single set of policies that are universally regarded as conservative, because the meaning of conservatism depends on what is considered traditional in a given place and time. Thus, conservatives from different parts of the world—each upholding their respective traditions—may disagree on a wide range of issues. Edmund Burke, an Anglo-Irish politician who served in the British House of Commons and opposed the French Revolution, is credited as one of the founders of conservatism in Great Britain. According to Quintin Hogg, a former chairman of the British Conservative Party, "Conservatism is not so much a philosophy as an attitude, a constant force, performing a timeless function in the development of a free society, and corresponding to a deep and permanent requirement of human nature itself."
The Nuttall Encyclopedia
indisposition to change established laws and customs that have wrought beneficially in the past and contributed to the welfare of the country; in practical politics often a very different thing, and regarded by Carlyle in his time "a portentous enbodied sham; accursed of God, and doomed to destruction, as all lies are."
The numerical value of conservatism in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of conservatism in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
He was impressive. He came across and shared his conservatism really well, i think it is going to play well for him.
1. Sociopathy of power The world is plunging into a selfish, marketing, deadly sociopathy of power. People unite into groups of egoism, egoism unites them, billions of people think about themselves, each group builds its own system. An epic blockbuster of facial lies and self-deception. She collides with another system of egoism, the war of egoism in the eternal struggle for absolute power. Selfishness returns humanity to the childish consciousness of revenge, thus the world is ruled by childhood fears and childhood traumas. 2. The embedded logic of egoism, the promotion of marketing theories of hypotheses, ideologies and opinions - these are all legal drugs of apophenia and simulacrum. 3. Humanity is entangled in the web of its own egoism, people get entangled in their own self-deception, where they manipulate clip thinking, the blindness of cynical skepticism, where they react not to truth, but to social status, each thread of selfishness was formed by the line of human instinct, billions of vicious threads of selfishness, transform everything into nonsense, and lead the herd instinct to a dead end, collective, mass consciousness. 4. Where does time lead us and how deep is the black hole of illusions, time takes us to another dimension, everything seems exotic and an unknown world, a world that becomes native, and life is like a wondrous dream of illusions. Time confuses or creates discoveries for us. The biology of the body reveals a philosophical lesson for us under the yoke of time. It seems that time leads nowhere, like a compass that moves in a circle. In a hurry, we make a lot of mistakes and unconscious sins, the time machine accumulates dirt. 5. Poetry lives in the present. Poetry is the value of what is in this life. 6. Contemporary thinking in contemporary art, an associative collage of banality, turns into an empty formality, expressed in an ugly imagination, where people try to surpass their own selves in a vicious imagination. 7. Nature adorns life. 8. The universe is so eloquent in its colors poeticises reality, romanticizes nature. There is no more beautiful prose writer than the nature of the universe. 9. Nature is dreams of great and greater. The heart becomes infinitely free and the soul becomes gigantic when we are in nature. We become part of the great. We become a part of ourselves when we are in nature, we feel a kinship with it. Nature is romance in which we realize everything and everything, all the pettiness and insignificance of what we feel in the city, we become ourselves. 10. Various martial arts schools of thought and philosophy, including the style of the drunken master. Discipline and training in truth, the only path to enlightenment. The power of thought breaks stones and bricks. They fight with the power of thought, they fight for the power of truth, others at the expense of tactics, and still others at the expense of deceit. Fights for absolute power over people. Recruiting students, universities of theories and academies of paradigms. Martial schools of philosophy, all kinds of martial arts thinking, all fight for the title of dogma. Since the truth is fragmented and forms its own flora and fauna of the evolution of thinking. Some strive for divine truth, others add GMO spices of instincts, vices and selfishness. 11. Too much truth is the style of a drunken master, intoxicated by the sweet wine of philosophical poetry, piercing ages, the comical third eye of philosophy, the power of irony and sarcasm of which will break the stone of stupidity and the ice of indifference. Developed dexterity of thought, manipulates the fighting techniques of aphorisms, and philosophical poems, and quotes from a drunken master, an elusive prose writer of aphorisms, leaving no chance. Loneliness enhances the power of the blow, and the fiery, dragon's breath of truth, the depth of thought, piercing consciousness and subconsciousness, piercing the infinity of time. 1. The soul seems to consist of billions of stars of dreams and hopes. We are unknown worlds even for ourselves, our mood and sensations are nature. In space, you can live billions of lives and billions of moods as moods of nature. An endless abundance of varieties of images of life experiences, the universe lulls us with dreams and depth of knowledge. 2. Life is a philosophical lens Life is how we see it, it is the philosophical lens of a video camera in our minds, the philosophical video effect of the video of our memory. 3. Genes and philosophy Chemistry anatomical biology develops gene philosophy. 4. Money is an evolutionary, infantile stagnation in the development of the brain. At the expense of money, a person seeks to return to childhood and stay there. 5. Advertising is a lawyer who, through hypnosis, proves the genius or stupidity of a person or a product through herd instinct, to elevate or destroy. Advertising can turn a criminal into a victim. Advertising does not care which side it is on, it matters who pays more. Advertising manipulates selfishness, it creates the illusion of general selfishness that unites and creates the mass thinking of conformism. All that you see around you is all advertising. Advertising is music, cinema, literature, everything related to the visual arts, science, philosophy, culture, etc. All this is a temporary fashionable propaganda of thinking. Manipulation through advertising where you have been convinced of something for centuries. 6. Inflation and exchange rates will increase the number of divorces, more orphans and single-parent families. 7. The genitals hinder the evolutionary development of the brain, since the trends of modern culture develop at the expense of the genitals, inflation, egoism, infantilism, etc. The world will heal profundity. 8. Selfishness is an abstraction of lies, surrealism of self-deception. 9. Marketing of selfish dogmas and propaganda is the architecture of modern thinking in which modern theories and hypotheses and other kinds of opinions are placed that grow to the level of dogmas. 10. The human world is built through knowledge, namely through awareness. Books are a pillar and foundation. But awareness is the very building piercing the clouds, the building of the universe soaring into space like a spaceship plows through the depths of space of profundity. We reach the pinnacle of knowledge through the experience and opinions of other people who comprehend this world with the help of intuition, which is the main navigator in the development of culture and science. A person feels the weight of the evolutionary degeneration of the brain and heart and soul. The mind gains wings and freedom. The source of knowledge fills life with meaning so everything converges in its place and becomes understandable and the fear of ignorance decreases. Thinking is built at the expense of books, but intuition is a wormhole into endless depths of awareness and a look into the future. The abundance of opinions of theories of hypotheses speaks of ignorance and selfishness of vanity. Through books we learn the anatomy of philosophy. In books we accumulate someone else's experience and other people's insights and feel more fulfilling and more alive. 1. If from people, it is directed at you: resentment, envy, sarcasm, sarcasm, anger, aggression, hatred, revenge, rage - know that all this is people's sympathy, this does not mean that you are a bad person, just very attractive personality. 2. A love couple who is able to constantly forgive each other is doomed to become the happiest couple in the world. 3. Sleep is a unique museum of our past, present, and future. In which there is a library that holds a unique knowledge. 4. Man does not want people to like him, he wants to tease them. 5. For many people, love with late ignition. 6. The enemy control you with the help of your own anger. 7. We die exactly as much as we cease to be needed by the world. 8. Even in the worst, there is something funny. 9. Laziness as if slows down time and space. 10. Your loved one is your best thought in all your mind, throughout your whole life. 1. Eternal insomnia for days on end, the brain does not rest at all. You never sleep, because you are at work all day and then you dream that you are at work, wake up in the morning, go to work. Or do you dream that you wander somewhere, in nature, in the city, run away or fight with someone, and in the morning you complain that you are not getting enough sleep. 2. All memory in the cartridge. Life as a compact cassette, the contents of the reality of the subconscious - this is the content of the same cassette tape, all the memory deja vu on the reels of the cassette representing the past and future. 3. Artifacts of experience in the memory of past lives, live with us forever in the abyss of oblivion, and some like buoys emerge and warn of the depth of unconsciousness. 4. The chain of optimism is the weak link of naivety in human evolution. Optimism from a smile for a stranglehold of reality leading to the comic surrealism of the dreaming paradoxes of the human world. 5. Love is a night lamp from gloomy thoughts of the past. 6. Genius is telepathy with eternity. 7. Expressive horror, clownish smile of shock of truth, there are so many horrors and mental sufferings in it. An evil laugh of inevitability sounds. You are in the hands of a butcher of reality. All people from different dimensions of illusions do not hide from the truth, go play. 8. You hear the shocking laugh of brutal awareness. You are in the clown horror, the smile of the reality in the form of a clown becomes gigantic and it eats you moving to the zone of eternal laughter of indifference, where you are among faceless people in chains, on them plastic masks on the floor of the face with terrible smiles of disappointment a mask of nervous laughter emanates from them souls are cremated by despair; they don’t respond to you because they are undead unscrupulous. 9. Will turns life into a lucid dream. 10. Life is a two-room apartment, where one room is a city, the other is a dream. 11. The main thing in this world is family and awareness, the rest is decor. 12. Materialism is a cell of the mind that suppresses the will of the mind. 13. Enlarged or altered parts of the body are prostheses of pride, a disabled ego, you can see how the brain looks, but not the soul, a mutated mind exhausted by knowledge. 14. For a single person, the heart will become a friend, the body will be the soul, and the mind will become a horse. 15. Pride will take away the truth from the world without which there will be no future only spiritual poverty. 16. A frightening schizoid, bloody smile of rage burns with fire several hundred meters. Tearing the face and psyche and the skull itself, a delightful light smile of insensibility. 17. Time will show a complete psychological portrait of mankind to light and darkness. 18. Faith is stronger than all torture; there is nothing more powerful in the whole universe than faith that feeds will. 19. Truth - these are very strongly tightened strings, you need to play them very carefully and then you will hear an unforgettable melody of truth that may turn out to be the last in your life. 20. Reality is decomposing and all the ridiculous horrors of reality are visible, since you are in the lush chronosphere, where the quantum genetic transformations of the instincts of despair are in, in the projection of an alternative reality of the ego of power in which everything is programmed for decomposition. 21. An alternative is all that you have left. 22. Around you are bodypainting instincts of despair, a reflection of naked and at the same time false inner sensations and complexes. 23. Laughter and a frozen smile with tears is a state of doom that says that there is no more hope. Such laughter is heard in society, it is increasingly painful to look at the schizoid smiles of selfishness, under large bandanas in the form of eerie toothy smiles. You laugh until your heart stops. 24. You are in the unconscious, subconsciously instinctive, unpredictable chaos of the violent chronosphere, where the air is discharged and saturated with ignorance. You feel in yourself a silent smile of rage, the laugh of an ever-smiling death, in the intense silence of the unpredictable instincts of despair. You feel insult - this is rebirth, a laughing monster of disappointment, a smiling gloom, a crying smile, painted in the bright colors of depression, the laughter of this creature sounds in you for days, amplified by the laughter of people who laugh at you, you hear them ugly laugh, it gets louder and louder, you're scared, you cry and finally open your eyes, and realize that you are among strangers. 1. A time machine on the shoulders of memories, two advisers: on the right shoulder there is good future, in the left past that is evil, two open rays of time in which consciousness travels. 2. A halo of knowledge within life, this is a recording of a projection, one who feels reality can feel the universe: the past, present and future, and that which is timeless. 3. The laugh of rage Rap beat: Trumpet music ram there beat street rhythm boo boom bang bang there tudum pub bam pa bang boom boom The laughter of rage and the bloody gloom in a smile in consciousness from an evil joke of reality from the fact that you are not worthy to live like everyone else. The ragged strings of the ever-laughing psyche, like the blinking light of madness where there is insight between light and darkness. The interrupted melody of the harmony of the soul. The silence of insight overcomes the mind, the light is visible, leading to a new dimension of thinking, because everything is visible through the transparent eyelids of the vigilance of fear, and only unconsciousness temporarily closes our eyes from fatigue in the realm of the subconscious. 4. Gangsta music: Car sound Wooo ooo woooo oo drum beat drums pap pap pap Laughing grin of smiling reality from the fact that billions of internal realities of people form a single reality of the hidden chaos of egoism. 5. There is nothing cheaper than sins. 7. Patience gives friends. 8. The trumpet sounds a symphony as a drawn out moan of a soul immersed in laughing horrors of reality, an amazing feeling of weightlessness of madness in the soul, a bright expressive pessimistic gloom in her smile in her laughing psyche. The poison of modern philosophy corrodes the psyche to people like acid. All in straitjackets of conservatism are wary of brilliant exotic thinking that is alien to this world created for posterity. 9. The Venereal thoughts of propaganda will decay for a very long time in the genetic thinking of the mentality. 10. The universe is mined by various bombs of philosophies from different eras. To activate them you need to read books, they act as spells from which a new world will be built for new bombs. 11. Instincts are terrible toys of the subconscious, there is a toy world that is developed at the expense of all lived lives, they call to have fun at the expense of oneself. 1. Music rap beat: The creak of a door wao wao wao. Wao Wao Tum Tum Tum Wao WaoThe smashing sword of feelings cuts the emptiness of reality that feels the powerlessness of the fighter against fate 2. Music rap beat: Tuk tchak tututu tchak tutu tchak tututu tchak tutu tchak tchak tchak tutu tchak.Memory is a palace of photographs and in each room you can watch a video of memories, this palace is on fire, and new photos fly out of your head that rebuild a new castle. 3. Music rap beat: empty drum sound and beat rhythm house here tuka tu dum tuk tutu tuka house. Fake laughter as a simulated orgasm of optimism. 4. Music: Bowl Sound: woo-woo-beat rhythm: Tu-Ta-Ta-Tu-Tu-Doom Remembering, fears, desires, mysterious entities, all of them are in your hotel subconscious where you are just a doorman. 5. Compass of awareness in the hands of the one who is eating in the elevator of consciousness, awareness in the very top. On the higher floors, they will understand that they have not yet grown to logic, and where logic breaks down and the highest level of thinking begins: infinite love. 6. Thinking is life, the death of thinking and philosophy gives birth to a new form of life in a new dimension of thinking. 7. Instincts are fear, therefore we are still part of the animal world, because of fear we live in a cultural ghetto. Intuition is the courage of conscience in the heart. 8. Love is when it is pleasant to dream and think about your beloved person and to receive sincere pleasure taking care of him. 9. A philosopher is a whirling six-barreled machine gun firing thoughts, ideas into people's souls and bullets never end; a slight evil smile of awareness comes from them; everyone realizes the evil joke of reality. 10. Periodically, the light of the stairs illuminates the corridors of the staircases, everything changes and is illuminated by a beacon of good luck for our lives. 11. Insanely laughing psycheFrom disappointment, the soul cannot stop laughing with a frightening uncontrolled laugh, between fear and uncontrolled angry laughter. The smiling, insanely laughing psyche growls and tears to pieces from the high-voltage psychic tension that gives birth to truth, from a smile the philosophy of the psyche breaks into two parts of the duality of the world. A huge smile is visible in the broken mirror of the psyche, and only sometimes the image of a person is reflected in them as a reflection of conscience. 12. Everyone hurries to their graves. 13. Instincts are terrible toys of the subconscious, there is a toy world that is developed at the expense of all lived lives, they call to have fun at the expense of oneself. 1. Patience like wine over time, you will experience the rich taste of detail. 2. Gene transformation shapes thinking and the future. 3. A lonely person is like the restless soul of reality, an ever wandering spirit in the eternal darkness of despair in the cosmic void of loneliness, meeting the dawns of the twilight of sorrow. 4. A race of smiles or a race called: Smile. This is my fantastic race of vision that you see in my many drawings. Their smiles as a symbol of awareness are something absolutely brilliant. 5. Forgiveness is better than eternal anger, which everyone does not care about. 6. Oblivion is the insidious essence of progress. 7. Civilization is when a wild wolf becomes an obedient dog of the system. 8. Laziness is an adverse reaction to the artificial system of society. 9. Truth plunges into loneliness. 10. Atmosphere is the basis and essence of any kind of art. 11. Eternity is the funeral of logic. 12. The sound of death is a small Chinese gong of death, like the sound of a dying inevitability of the heart. Filled with a deep drama of a panting breathing in the last breaths of the air of life. It was as if they had put a bag on his head for strangulation. Like a leap into the inevitability of the emptiness of a new reality of immersion in the darkness of eternity. 13. Aliens live for millennia, thousands of life experiences. But even they don’t understand our paradoxical logic of why people still hang each other on meat hooks in memory refrigerators, which have everything from love to hate. 14. Laughter through pain and depression, like a through wound from a bullet and you feel relief. Pain will give you much more awareness and experience than pleasure. 15. A person lives too little because of the time frame of the body; there is little to understand himself, life. Problems accelerate the mind hundreds of millennia onward without consciousness and awareness, and the brain depletes itself in the false illusions of the illusory traps of the deception of the false truth of egoism. 16. Progress is an inevitability in which culture will turn into a polite formality. But because of money, this progress is slowed down because everyone makes no discoveries, almost everyone is waiting for a salary. 17. We are surrounded by anomalous thinking of rationality, and the paranormal paradoxes of egoism between the lines of everyday life. 18. The Universe is a radio and only a few have tuned their brain radio waves with this endless source of genius. 1. A question is a prayer to one's self. 2. Wars prove that the past will destroy the future. 3. The heart of darkness will bestow either holiness or madness. A voice from the depths of the gloomy loneliness of the soul will bestow an amazing observer philosophy. 4. Abstract transformations of chance prove that there is no order and will not even be in high culture. 5. The heart of reality beats in the rhythm of verses and music of beatniks, endless improvisations of opinions are like gloomy but romantic apathy of jazz - these are timid steps to the truth, as if connecting usb wires of the logic of various people, we are connected to eternity in eternal unity, we learn the common self of humanity. Exhaling cigarette smoke looking into the future with black glasses, fear that does not see terror in our eyes, he sees through glasses only courage and courage where we seem to take the last leap into the abyss of inevitability. A ray of light hits in the distance, we go to the end from dawn to dawn, snapping our fingers, we go to the climax of truth coming out of the fog of self-deception, breathing in the air of freedom from illusions, we where there are no screens of annoying instincts and other vices of self-destruction. 6. Advertising is the harshest dictator of values. 7. Accident is communication with reality. 8. Socialization is the slavery of self-deception. 9. Loneliness is music in the soul that voices feelings and emotions permeated by being. The endless quest for meaning in the impasse of fate. Lyrical melodies in the void of consciousness, in the zone of infinite loneliness, the soul of a doomed soul to wander in the inevitability of a timeless sense of eternity. In fearless courage, the adoption of an interdimensional hybrid reality takes place that becomes one from humility. 10. All our values are in memory. 11. Patience like wine, over time you will experience the rich taste of detail. 12. Gene transformation shapes thinking and the future. 13. A lonely person is like the restless soul of reality, an ever wandering spirit in the eternal darkness of despair in the cosmic void of loneliness, meeting the dawns of the twilight of sorrow. 14. Race: smile A race of smiles or a race called: Smile. This is my fantastic race of vision that you see in my many drawings. Their smiles as a symbol of awareness are something absolutely brilliant. 15. Forgiveness is better than eternal anger, which everyone does not care about. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
1. It is egoism that leads to the latent destruction of mental, elastic genes. The adaptive transformation functions of conformism lead them to complete vulnerability. Selfishness as the basis for the development of marketing of human weakness. 2. The exchange rate of the currencies of human weakness is growing, on the stock exchange it is self-interest, people are becoming weaker mentally and spiritually. 3. Paleontology of conservatism and theology of morality. All this is a thing of the past, since the world inevitably goes into the shell of a black hole of egoism. 4. In the midst of blindness from hypocrisy. The intuition of conscience is a ballistic echolocation of the navigator of feelings and emotions. It is often confused with self-deception of selfishness. 5. The mind is like a lowrider, not all the wheels of thinking move normally with the effect of spinning wheels, karmic, deja vu rumination of thought, moving in one direction, then in another. Thinking is like a machine, bouncing forward. With neon illuminated holiness. 1. Life is a children's book of the infantilism of childhood traumas, with three-dimensional pictures. The scenery of the script is all ready in advance. 2. Modernity lives without love. Cynicism, sociopathy of commercialism, where inflation leads to mental impotence of indifference in solitude, where infantilism is the basis of idealism. The brain becomes a call center of indifference. 3. Books are like a ticket to a movie, you don't know if it's a great movie or not, the title and annotation are like a movie trailer. If the book contains schematic specifics, then the film was a success. If not, then this is a subjective banality, a fog of ignorance and ignorance and advertising of your name. 4. Patriotic science leads to paranoid impasse, pareidolic theories and apophenia of hypotheses and anamorphosis of opinions. Apathetic depression of pseudoscientific problems, from what is impossible to prove. Clownery and hypocrisy of self-doubt, politicized science plunges into skepticism. 5. Philosophy and art are the taste of life, this is the cooking of symbolic subjectivism in search of pain from spiritual synesthesia of insight into logical concreteness. Mental destruction for the sake of creating more perfect thinking. Where the mental gourmets of the cognitive hyperrealism of clarity, aesthetic awareness gather. 6. Biology of the body as a code of greed of instincts, an algorithm of vices and marketing of fear. In the coffin, eternity is dreaming, the evolutionary maturation of consciousness where the teacher is only conscience, and guilt makes it possible to feel alive and insignificant, it awakens humanity. The truth is visible only to the ghostly spectator, but not to the actor of hypocrisy obsessed with self-deception. In life, only emptiness. You are not alive at all, you are dreaming about the eternity of reincarnation and the wheel of samsara. 7. The binary code of human behavior is based on the reciprocity algorithm: justice, guilt, conscience. 8. Sinners wake up in hell. 9. Manipulating a person with the help of his own self-interest is an artistic choreography of a voodoo puppet. The art of gesture movements of hypocritical egoism. 1. Evolutionary, gene transformation of the chimera of thinking The evolutionary, gene transformation of the chimera of thinking, due to the gene of ingenuity and egoism, seems to expand the universe of disunity. How the mental health of people is changing in the history of mankind can be seen in psychology, philosophy, science and culture. Anthropomorphic worldview of multiculturalism and hydras of science and pop culture that raise mestizos of globalism of various mentalities. 2. In life, the past is romantic or depressive, the present is myopic, the future is inadequate. 3. The ocean of thought and the ocean evaporates from intense awareness and the water turns into steam and the drops go to the sky and return to the ocean with rain. 4. The dark side of the personality is the dark face of the suffering of the soul. 5. The emptiness of life and reality, like pure snow, cover the earth with indifference. The world of people freezes from selfishness and the mysterious twilight of the unknown 6. Musical instruments of vices, instincts, feelings and emotions are an endless improvisation of truth and revelations, anatomy of human philosophy, which reveals the evolution of the human psyche, its philosophy, the complete history is a complete mental portrait of human history, various sounds of manipulation from various childhood fears. 7. Laziness gave rise to money, money gave rise to selfishness, selfishness gave rise to slavery as we are controlled with the help of our own selfishness. Selfishness and laziness lead to degradation and atrophy of many genes. 1. We are in the womb of materialism, in a cocoon of illusions of fear, where slaves are born. 2. Deja vu karmic, infantile nostalgia New neurons of thinking are formed in the anatomy of philosophy, evolutionary maturation is formed. In the bathysphere, one perceives the bottomless depth of philosophy with the unknown flora and fauna of evolutionary thinking. More and more often, one can feel the deja vu karmic, infantile nostalgia of romance keeps us in the karmic merry-go-rounds and the swing of childish stubbornness and cheerful fear. Where love finds eternity in the nostalgia of romance, a sense of the pricelessness of the moments. We remain in the past during life and after life. where we experience déjà vu as we are ghosts. Consciousness matures with each new life, and subconsciousness is a piggy bank of nostalgia. Reincarnation and the wheel of samsara is the kindergarten of infantilism and childhood fears. This is a time loop of a philosophical lesson in life. Incubator and cocoon of growing up. Amnesia lowers everything into oblivion, and life turns into nothingness, and only intuition is the navigator of genius and maturity in eternity. Life is not enough to understand its laws of variability, there are only theories. Only the evolution of fear and selfishness is possible. Science and culture are useless without knowledge of the future. 3. The game leads to the logical end of the cycle. From one playful, infantile mindset of manipulation of populism to another. All modes change as the design and graphics of the game reality change. 4. We are limited by the illusion of materialism in the small screen of marketing It's amazing how we are constrained by the illusion of materialism in the small screen of marketing. Nature seems to be endless as the earth is round. With its abundance and originality in colors. There, in natural landscapes, freedom of thought and the flight of poetry like birds in the sky. Computers suck life out of us as well as materialism. In nature, we feel the infinity of life, in the harmonious cycles of rebirth. The world is so gigantic and the screen is so small. Nature as the best decor for life. Sweet dream of life in nature. Life seems full, and the soul is full of happiness and romance. No urban autism. 5. Poetic beauty of a Kazakh woman You are my hot attraction, I do not control myself at all. I want to cling to you with my love like a leech. From your appearance, the impotent will get up, anyone will feel like a romantic. You are the eternal inspiration of romance. This is how your image sounds poetically in the bright colors of epic prose. You are the hard drug with the most powerful addiction. You are not enough all the time. Without you, everything is meaningless and insignificant. All grammy songs are about you. All that has to do with you are Oscar-worthy romantic films. The hot heat of love, the burn of passion from your body. The tongue and lips reach out to you by themselves. Your image has powerfully merged in consciousness and subconsciousness. Powerful mental addiction. It's useless to give up on you. You are like an orgasm of poetry. You are like an endless love journey. Oh my God, my mind says, you are like an obscene delight. You are the medicine for my mind. 6. Hope is like leaves on trees. 7. Hints of awareness Controversy and discussion like wushu kong fu and contactless combat, subtly and refined, hints of awareness sound, the wisdom of redirected aggression sounds like a discussion of aikido. Battles for the heart. Consciousness, thinking as the direction of consciousness of the philosophy of life energy qi and prana of thinking. Where traditional folk music is the rhythms of the cyclical nature of life as the cyclical nature. Philosophy of life, its wealth and abundance. Meditative romance of being and the philosophy of life, its subtle vibrations of insight sound like a whisper of eternity. 8. We are a broken nature, we are divorced from the laws of nature from the romantic philosophy of being, but we preserve the pragmatism of the Stone Age. This is what connects us to the natural world. Instincts are our cradle of nature. On a cognitive level, thought development is how human evolution develops. 9. We're in the ghost matrix We are in a ghostly matrix, we are in the past and this is our eternity. In the time loop of karmic nostalgia, reincarnation and the wheel of samsara, where the philosophical romance of awareness of the soul and heart is intensified. We do not understand that we have been dead for a long time. 10. Poetry is an eloquent painting of emotions, a prosaic sense of reality. 11. The stages of life as the cycles of the moon, the regularity of the influence of the biology of the body, and only selfishness, money and character take away from the natural norm of the processes of life. 12. A person as a traveler in the natural world of people, the subconscious as a vacuum cleaner accumulates and projects everything that is in this world, a person is like a turtle who moves on himself everything that humanity has created in his mind, like a heavy load, a person from this is still moving on on all fours like a turtle, thinking has become a whole industry of thought production. Where ideas are not a medicine, but only a commodity in the marketing of vanity and selfishness. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals -- if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is.
Paleontology of conservatism and theology of morality. All this is a thing of the past, since the world inevitably goes into the shell of a black hole of selfishness.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for conservatism
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- سياسة محافظةArabic
- conservadorismeCatalan, Valencian
- conservatismo, conservadurismoSpanish
- 保守主義, 보수주의Korean
- konservatisme, faham konservatifMalay
- chủ nghĩa bảo thủVietnamese
Get even more translations for conservatism »
Find a translation for the conservatism definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Discuss these conservatism definitions with the community:
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"conservatism." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 29 Jun 2022. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/conservatism>.