Definitions for cartoonist
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word cartoonist.
a person who draws cartoons
Person who creates a cartoon or strip cartoons.
Person who both writes and illustrates comic books or graphic novels.
one skilled in drawing cartoons
A cartoonist is a visual artist who specializes in drawing cartoons. This work is often created for entertainment, political commentary or advertising. Cartoonists may work in many formats, such as animation, booklets, comic strips, comic books, editorial cartoons, graphic novels, manuals, gag cartoons or video game packaging.
The numerical value of cartoonist in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of cartoonist in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
A cartoonist creates his whole universe without any input.
It's very difficult for a cartoonist living in this part of the world to be able to freely express opinions on religion.
Whoever offends our religion and our honor, must understand that this is a conflict about life and death, the cartoonist has become a fighting heathen whom it is permissible to kill.
Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for cartoonist
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Trickzeichnerin, Cartoonistin, Zeichnerin, Trickzeichner, Comiczeichnerin, Karikaturistin, Cartoonist, Zeichner, Karikaturenzeichnerin, Comiczeichner, Karikaturist, KarikaturenzeichnerGerman
- pilapiirtäjä, sarjakuvapiirtäjäFinnish
- dessinateur, dessinateur de dessins animés, cartooniste, dessinatrice de dessins animés, dessinateur de bande dessinée, dessinatriceFrench
- 漫畵家, 만화가Korean
- карикатурист, цртачMacedonian
- striptekenares, striptekenaarDutch
- cartunista, chargista, desenhistaPortuguese
- карикатурист, карикатуристка, художник-мультипликаторRussian
- hikarigan, karigan, jikariganVolapük
Get even more translations for cartoonist »
Find a translation for the cartoonist definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Discuss these cartoonist definitions with the community:
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"cartoonist." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 26 Sep. 2022. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/cartoonist>.