carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill, fulfil(verb)
put in effect
"carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
follow through, follow up, follow out, carry out, implement, put through, go through(verb)
pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
"Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
To hold while moving something out.
The numerical value of carry out in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of carry out in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Shokin came to work and proceeded to carry out his duties.
From midday Thursday we will carry out actions disrupting the tunnel.
We have ordered the Financial Investigations Unit to carry out the investigations.
Fernandez was determined to use intelligence personnel to carry out the conspiracy.
These are the policies that they carry out from their nice new offices in Frankfurt.
Images & Illustrations of carry out
Translations for carry out
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- شغل, نفذArabic
- abwickeln, ausführen, erledigen, raus, realisieren, tragen, ausübenGerman
- llevar a cabo, realizar, cumplirSpanish
- toteuttaa, täyttääFinnish
- sortir, mettre en application, mettre à exécution, réaliser, accomplirFrench
- véghezvisz, végrehajt, megvalósítHungarian
- compiere, realizzareItalian
- realizar, levar a cabo, executar, cumprirPortuguese
- realiza, a pune în execuție, executaRomanian
- выполнять, исполнить, выносить, выполнить, исполнять, вынестиRussian
Get even more translations for carry out »
Find a translation for the carry out definition in other languages:
Select another language: