free of trouble and worry and care
"the carefree joys of childhood"; "carefree millionaires, untroubled financially"
carefree, devil-may-care, freewheeling, happy-go-lucky, harum-scarum, slaphappy(adj)
"carefree with his money"; "freewheeling urban youths"; "had a harum-scarum youth"
same as unconcerned. Opposite of concerned.
Without cares; free of concern or worries; easy; casual; without difficulty.
He left his cell phone behind and enjoyed a carefree summer day at the beach.
Carefree is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. According to 2006 Census Bureau estimates, the population of the town is 3,799.
The numerical value of carefree in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of carefree in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Examples of carefree in a Sentence
Living carefree is overrated & living cautious is underrated.
Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health everything unconditional belongs in pathology.
Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology.
You couldn't just go on and have a normal childhood when you faced a life-threatening situation like that. You just can't go on and be carefree.
It was pleasant to be carefree and irresponsible - but these days, there doesn’t seem to be any geography left in which to be carefree and irresponsible.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for carefree
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- خالي القَلْبِ, مُرْتاحُ البالِArabic
- despreocupatCatalan, Valencian
- ubekymret, sorgløsDanish
- unbekümmert, sorgenfrei, sorglosGerman
- ανέμελος, ξέγνοιαστοςGreek
- suruton, huoletonFinnish
- חסרת-דאגות, חסר-דאגותHebrew
- áhyggjulaus, káturIcelandic
- spensierato, libero da preoccupazioniItalian
- のんびり, 気軽, 呑気Japanese
- nebēdīgs, bezrūpīgsLatvian
- bekymringsløs, sorgløs, ubekymra, ubekymretNorwegian
- lipsit de griji, fărăRomanian
- легкомысленный, беспечный, беззаботныйRussian
- bèzbrižan, безбрижанSerbo-Croatian
- ľahkomyselný, bezstarostnýSlovak
- bekymmerslös, sorgfriSwedish
- sorumsuz, kaygısızTurkish
Get even more translations for carefree »
Find a translation for the carefree definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)