of or relating to or belonging to the body
"a bodily organ"; "bodily functions"
bodily, corporal, corporeal, somaticadjective
affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
"bodily needs"; "a corporal defect"; "corporeal suffering"; "a somatic symptom or somatic illness"
having or relating to a physical material body
in bodily form
"he was translated bodily to heaven"
In or by the body; physically.
He was thrown bodily out of the house.
Of, relating to, or concerning the body.
His bodily deficiencies were a heavy burden to him.
having a body or material form; physical; corporeal; consisting of matter
of or pertaining to the body, in distinction from the mind
real; actual; put in execution
corporeally; in bodily form; united with a body or matter; in the body
in respect to, or so as to affect, the entire body or mass; entirely; all at once; completely; as, to carry away bodily. "Leapt bodily below."
The numerical value of bodily in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of bodily in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4
Intellectual women have less time to please men. They care about the beautiful mind rather than the bodily appetite.
Venoms have evolved to immobilize or kill... They target vital bodily functions.
There are three whose life is no life: he who lives at another?s table; he whose wife domineers over him; and he who suffers bodily affliction.
1. Without desires, you are dead, like a ghost that sees only reality. 2. It's amazing how we choose our own reality, what does it mean that we want to live in an illusory lie, or to see only what we want to see in individual reality, denying the divine reality of nature. To live in an artificial reality of our vices and instincts. To squeeze bodily pleasures out of her when, as spiritual pleasures, as opposed to bodily pleasures, are eternal. We deny our lives by plunging into the illusion of emptiness. Lies from our illusory dreams become reality. Lying out of self-deception becomes our sight. 3. Life is a memory, it is memories, life is a recording on an energy tape, because life is in the past. 4. Life is not a body, but a soul, life is energy in emptiness. 5. Life consists of recording thoughts, from confusion and naivety. 6. Life goes through a karmic evolution of awareness, over and over again in retro deja vu recordings. Karmic incubator of evolution in one moment of life that you experience over and over again, you grow up when you want to take the side of goodness and light. 7. Life is karmic nostalgia. A karmic foodie looking for adventure. Life is the philosophical energy of a buffet of feelings and emotions. 8. Melanin and anthropological, genetic adaptation of philosophical culture, created the illusion of hierarchical aesthetics, external and internal obsession with perfectionism, animal ego of the Olympics, where envy and self-doubt creates a dead end in evolution. 9. Cultural vandalism of the hype of the media, media and the Internet in pop culture, science, art, where instead of discoveries, attracting attention and appropriating other people's merits, this is the cancer of evolution. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
If you swap enough bodily fluid, most viruses can probably be sexually transmitted to some extent.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for bodily
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- corporal, corporalmenteSpanish
- corporalmente, corporaleItalian
- cesedî, bedenî, fiziyolojîk, leşî, fizîkal, cismî, gewdeyî, fizîkîKurdish
- trupesc, corporalRomanian
- телесни, telesni, тјелесни, tjelesniSerbo-Croatian
- kroppslig, lekamligSwedish
Get even more translations for bodily »
Find a translation for the bodily definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)