an agent who conducts an auction
auction, auction off, auctioneer(verb)
sell at an auction
A person who conducts an auction on behalf of a vendor, taking bids to find the best price for the vendor.
To sell at an auction; to auction.
a person who sells by auction; a person whose business it is to dispose of goods or lands by public sale to the highest or best bidder
to sell by auction; to auction
The numerical value of auctioneer in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of auctioneer in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
It is only an auctioneer who can equally and impartially admire all schools of art.
Images & Illustrations of auctioneer
Translations for auctioneer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- δημοπράτης, εκπλειστηριαστήςGreek
- subastador, pregonero, rematar, subastar, rematadorSpanish
- banditore, battitoreItalian
- leiloeiro, leiloarPortuguese
- conducător de licitațieRomanian
- аукциони́стка, аукциони́ст, аукционистRussian
Get even more translations for auctioneer »
Find a translation for the auctioneer definition in other languages:
Select another language: