spanning or extending throughout the entire world
"worldwide distribution"; "a worldwide epidemic"
global, planetary, world(a), worldwide, world-wideadjective
involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
"global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
cosmopolitan, ecumenical, oecumenical, general, universal, worldwide, world-wideadjective
of worldwide scope or applicability
"an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
Throughout the world.
Spanning the world.
A large meteorite impact would cause worldwide extinction of life.
Worldwide is the seventh full-length album released by Audio Adrenaline.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'Worldwide' in Adverbs Frequency: #404
Rank popularity for the word 'Worldwide' in Adjectives Frequency: #1017
The numerical value of Worldwide in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of Worldwide in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Their populations are declining worldwide.
When you think about eligibility requirements worldwide, you can be confident of the same number and that who you're permitting into your field deserves to be there.
What we want is to be completely aware of everything that's happening in the start-up world, worldwide.
I want the Australians, the Bahrainis, the Egyptians, the Indians, the Japanese, the Jordanians, the Kuwaitis, the Omanis, the Qataris, the Saudi Arabia, South Korea, the UAE and many, many others worldwide to join in this effort.
Worldwide growth is flattish, but Africa is a pocket of growth for us.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Worldwide
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- عالمي الانتشار, عالميArabic
- mundialment, mundialCatalan, Valencian
- παγκοσμίως, παγκόσμιοςGreek
- mondvaste, tutmondaEsperanto
- mundial, mundialmenteSpanish
- ülemaailmne, ülemaailmseltEstonian
- maailmanlaajuisesti, maailmanlaajuinenFinnish
- dans le monde entier, mondialement, mondial, partout dans le mondeFrench
- दुनिया भरHindi
- in tutto il mondo, mondialeItalian
- 世界的, 世界的にJapanese
- მსოფლიო მასშტაბით, მსოფლიოGeorgian
- светски, ширум светотMacedonian
- sejagat, seduniaMalay
- wereldwijd, wereldwijde, over de hele wereldDutch
- mundialmente, mundialPortuguese
- în lumea întreagă, în toată lumeaRomanian
- всемирный, мировойRussian
- светски, svjetski, свјетски, svetskiSerbo-Croatian
- toàn cục, toàn thế giới, trên toàn thế giớiVietnamese
Get even more translations for Worldwide »
Find a translation for the Worldwide definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)