where in the world
In or to whatever place; anywhere.
You can sit wherever you like.
In all places; everywhere.
Add quotations wherever they are needed
Wherever have you been, all my life?
In or to all places or situations.
I see mistakes wherever I look
Origin: From where + ever.
at or in whatever place; wheresoever
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Wherever' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #4448
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Wherever' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2009
Rank popularity for the word 'Wherever' in Adverbs Frequency: #278
The numerical value of Wherever in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of Wherever in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Examples of Wherever in a Sentence
If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him.
A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel.
It’s a pitiful truth that women are still regularly shamed or made to feel awkward for performing the fundamental act of feeding their babies wherever and whenever they need to (of course, they’re also still shamed for not being able or choosing not to breastfeed, which I equally maddening, exposure to breastfeeding in the media is one of the things we can do to counter this, so I love this cover on many levels.
As a foreign fighter would enter, they would screen them, figure out what languages they speak, assign them a job and then send them down into wherever they were going to go, be it into Syria or Iraq.
When it's time to pray, you get to wherever is closest.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Wherever
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- onsevulla, onsevol, onsevulgaCatalan, Valencian
- hvor, hvor end, hvor i alverdenDanish
- wo auch immerGerman
- kie ajnEsperanto
- [[missä]] [[tahansa]], [[missä]] [[vain]], [[missä]] [[kummassa]], [[missä]] [[ikinä]], [[missä]] [[ihmeessä]]Finnish
- là où, partout où, n'importe oùFrench
- ge be àiteScottish Gaelic
- dovunque, dappertuttoItalian
- di mana-mana, ke mana jua, di mana jua, di mana sahaja, ke mana sahajaMalay
- waar, waar toch, waar ookDutch
- onde quer quePortuguese
- [[где́]] [[бы]] ([[то]]) [[ни́]] [[быть, повсю́ду, куда, [[куда́]] [[уго́дно]], [[где́]] [[бы]] [[ни]], [[куда́]] [[бы]] [[ни]], [[куда́]] [[бы]] ([[то]]) [[ни́]] [[быть, [[где]] [[уго́дно]], везде́, гдеRussian
- kudgod, gdegodSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for Wherever »
Find a translation for the Wherever definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)