artwork, art, graphics, nontextual matternoun
photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
"the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
the drawings and photographs in the layout of a book
The making of architectural or engineering drawings.
The graphic arts.
The pictorial representation and manipulation of data; the process by which a computer displays data.
the art or the science of drawing; esp. of drawing according to mathematical rules, as in perspective, projection, and the like
Graphics are visual presentations on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, or stone to brand, inform, illustrate, or entertain. Graphics word is derived from the word graph. A graph has x and y axis. Same way something which is created in digital word is seen on a digital screen, this screen also has x and y axis. So the output on any digital device is termed as graphics. In other words an image that is generated by a computer called graphics. The pictorial representation and manipulation of data, as used in computer-aided design and manufacture, in typesetting and the graphic arts, and in educational and recreational programs. Examples are photographs, drawings, Line Art, graphs, diagrams, typography, numbers, symbols, geometric designs, maps, engineering drawings, or other images. Graphics often combine text, illustration, and color. Graphic design may consist of the deliberate selection, creation, or arrangement of typography alone, as in a brochure, flier, poster, web site, or book without any other element. Clarity or effective communication may be the objective, association with other cultural elements may be sought, or merely, the creation of a distinctive style.
Plural form of the word graphic.
The computer graphics card works efficiently.Submitted by MaryC on May 4, 2020
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Graphics' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #4389
Rank popularity for the word 'Graphics' in Nouns Frequency: #1817
The numerical value of Graphics in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of Graphics in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
All our clients asked for the same thing : software that gave them the ability to send email promotions that included graphics, plus an ability to track results … We realized we already had the parts for that. We built the tool with scrap parts from the failed e-greetings site. We even made the logo out of one of our most popular email cards : a smiling, animated monkey.
The graphics were designed by a guy named Michael Okuda, he has serious cred in the Star Trek community.
What we’re doing is developing graphics that are intuitive, so you can gesture or swipe or zoom, something that responds like that, and is big, is much safer than a smartphone.
1. We are in the womb of materialism, in a cocoon of illusions of fear, where slaves are born. 2. Deja vu karmic, infantile nostalgia New neurons of thinking are formed in the anatomy of philosophy, evolutionary maturation is formed. In the bathysphere, the bottomless depth of philosophy is cognized with the unknown flora and fauna of evolutionary thinking. More and more often, one can feel the deja vu karmic, infantile nostalgia of romance keeps us in the karmic merry-go-rounds and the swing of childish stubbornness and cheerful fear. Where love finds eternity in the nostalgia of romance, a sense of the pricelessness of the moments. We remain in the past during life and after life. where we feel déjà vu as we are ghosts. Consciousness matures with each new life, and subconsciousness is a piggy bank of nostalgia. Reincarnation and the wheel of samsara is the kindergarten of infantilism and childhood fears. This is a time loop of a philosophical lesson in life. Incubator and cocoon of growing up. Amnesia lowers everything into oblivion, and life turns into nothingness, and only intuition is the navigator of genius and maturity in eternity. Life is not enough to understand its laws of variability, there are only theories. Only the evolution of fear and selfishness is possible. Science and culture are useless without knowledge of the future. 3. The game leads to the logical end of the cycle. From one playful, infantile mindset of manipulation of populism to another. All modes change as the design and graphics of the game reality change. 4. We are limited by the illusion of materialism in the small screen of marketing It's amazing how we are constrained by the illusion of materialism in the small screen of marketing. Nature seems to be endless as the earth is round. With its abundance and originality in colors. There, in natural landscapes, freedom of thought and the flight of poetry like birds in the sky. Computers suck life out of us as well as materialism. In nature, we feel the infinity of life, in the harmonious cycles of rebirth. The world is so gigantic and the screen is so small. Nature as the best decor for life. Sweet dream of life in nature. Life seems full, and the soul is full of happiness and romance. No urban autism. 5. Poetic beauty of a Kazakh woman You are my hot attraction, I do not control myself at all. I want to cling to you with my love like a leech. From your appearance, the impotent will get up, anyone will feel like a romantic. You are the eternal inspiration of romance. This is how your image sounds poetic in the bright colors of epic prose. You are the hard drug with the most powerful addiction. You are not enough all the time. Without you, everything is meaningless and insignificant. All grammy songs are about you. All that has to do with you are Oscar-worthy romantic films. The hot heat of love, the burn of passion from your body. Tongue and lips are drawn to you. Your image has powerfully merged in consciousness and subconsciousness. Powerful mental addiction. It's useless to give up on you. You are like an orgasm of poetry. You are like an endless love journey. Oh my God, my mind says, you are like an obscene delight. You are the medicine for my mind. 6. Hope is like leaves on trees. 7. Hints of awareness Polemics and discussion like wushu kong fu and contactless combat, subtly and refined, hints of awareness sound, the wisdom of redirected aggression sounds like a discussion of aikido. Battles for the heart. Consciousness, thinking as the direction of consciousness of the philosophy of life energy qi and prana of thinking. Where traditional folk music is the rhythms of the cyclical nature of life as the cyclical nature. Philosophy of life, its wealth and abundance. Meditative romance of being and the philosophy of life, its subtle vibrations of insight sound like a whisper of eternity. 8. We are a broken nature, we are cut off from the laws of nature from the romantic philosophy of being, but we preserve the pragmatism of the Stone Age. This is what connects us to the natural world. Instincts are our cradle of nature. On a cognitive level, thought development is how human evolution develops. 9. We're in the ghost matrix We are in a ghostly matrix, we are in the past and this is our eternity. In the time loop of karmic nostalgia, reincarnation and the wheel of samsara, where the philosophical romance of awareness of the soul and heart is intensified. We do not understand that we have been dead for a long time. 10. Poetry is an eloquent painting of emotions, a prosaic sense of reality. 11. The stages of life as the cycles of the moon, the regularity of the influence of the biology of the body, and only selfishness, money and character take away from the natural norm of the processes of life. 12. A person as a traveler in the world of nature of people, the subconscious as a vacuum cleaner accumulates and projects everything that is in this world, a person is like a turtle who moves on himself everything that humanity has created in his mind, like a heavy load, a person from this is still moving on on all fours like a turtle, thinking has become a whole industry of thought production. Where ideas are not a medicine, but only a commodity in the marketing of vanity and selfishness. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
I think we are going to need to see some more restructuring and realignment in the computing and graphics side of the business.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Graphics
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- grafiikka, piirtäminenFinnish
- grafaic, grafaíochtIrish
- черче́ние, гра́фика, проекти́рованиеRussian
Get even more translations for Graphics »
Find a translation for the Graphics definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)