Definitions for wankerˈwæŋ kər
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word wanker
tosser, jerk-off, wanker(noun)
terms of abuse for a masturbator
A person who wanks.
An idiot, a stupid, annoying or ineffectual person.
Someone who shows off too much. Someone who is overly proud of himself.
Wanker is a term that literally means "one who wanks" but has since become a general insult. It is a pejorative term of English origin common in Britain and other parts of the English-speaking world, including Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. It initially referred to an "onanist" and is synonymous with the word tosser.
The numerical value of wanker in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of wanker in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Images & Illustrations of wanker
Translations for wanker
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ممارس العادة السريةArabic
- чикиджия, идиотBulgarian
- gilipollas, idiota, pajizo, pajero, puñetero, pajera, pendejo, pajillero, huevón, pajilleraSpanish
- coglione, segaioloItalian
- bebal, melancapMalay
- rukker, nietsnutDutch
- tølper, runker, dust, idiotNorwegian
- idiota, ciotaPolish
- punheteiro, idiotaPortuguese
- дрочер, дрочила, идиотRussian
- otuz birci, wankerTurkish
Get even more translations for wanker »
Find a translation for the wanker definition in other languages:
Select another language: