Definitions for uploadˈʌpˌloʊd
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word upload
transfer a file or program to a central computer from a smaller computer or a computer at a remote location
Such a file transfer.
to transfer data or files from a peripheral or subordinate system to a larger or more central one; especially from a personal computer to an Internet server.
You will have to convert your photograph to a jpg format if you wish to upload it.
To transfer a file or program to a central computer from a smaller computer or a computer at a remote location.
The New Hacker's Dictionary
1. [techspeak] To transfer programs or data over a digital communications link from a system near you (especially a smaller or peripheral client system) to one further away from you (especially a larger or central host system). A transfer in the other direction is, of course, called a download 2. [speculatively] To move the essential patterns and algorithms that make up one's mind from one's brain into a computer. Those who are convinced that such patterns and algorithms capture the complete essence of the self view this prospect with pleasant anticipation.
Anagrams of upload
Translations for upload
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- pujada, pujar, penjarCatalan, Valencian
- llwytho i fyny, llwytho lanWelsh
- laden, hochladenGerman
- αναφόρτωση, αναφορτώνωGreek
- alŝuto, alŝutiEsperanto
- subida, subirSpanish
- ladata, [[tiedoston]] [[lähetys]], uppaus, [[lähettää]] [[tiedosto]], [[siirtää]] [[palvelimelle]], upataFinnish
- envoi, téléverser, téléversementFrench
- uaslódáil, lódáil suasIrish
- luchdaich a-nìosScottish Gaelic
- subida, subirGalician
- feltölt, feltöltésHungarian
- aplod, unggahIndonesian
- upphala, upphal, hlaða uppIcelandic
- caricare, upload, caricamentoItalian
- アップロード, アップロードするJapanese
- ughkarg, ughkargaCornish
- подигање, подигаMacedonian
- upload, [[fazer]] ([[um]]) [[upload]], carregamento, carregarPortuguese
- закачка, закачивание, закачивать, закачатьRussian
- uppladdning, ladda uppSwedish
- tải lênVietnamese
Get even more translations for upload »
Find a translation for the upload definition in other languages:
Select another language: