Definitions for uploadˈʌpˌloʊd
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word upload
transfer a file or program to a central computer from a smaller computer or a computer at a remote location
Such a file transfer.
to transfer data or files from a peripheral or subordinate system to a larger or more central one; especially from a personal computer to an Internet server.
You will have to convert your photograph to a jpg format if you wish to upload it.
To transfer a file or program to a central computer from a smaller computer or a computer at a remote location.
The New Hacker's Dictionary
1. [techspeak] To transfer programs or data over a digital communications link from a system near you (especially a smaller or peripheral client system) to one further away from you (especially a larger or central host system). A transfer in the other direction is, of course, called a download 2. [speculatively] To move the essential patterns and algorithms that make up one's mind from one's brain into a computer. Those who are convinced that such patterns and algorithms capture the complete essence of the self view this prospect with pleasant anticipation.
Images & Illustrations of upload
Translations for upload
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- pujada, pujar, penjarCatalan, Valencian
- llwytho i fyny, llwytho lanWelsh
- laden, hochladenGerman
- αναφόρτωση, αναφορτώνωGreek
- alŝuto, alŝutiEsperanto
- subida, subirSpanish
- ladata, [[tiedoston]] [[lähetys]], uppaus, [[lähettää]] [[tiedosto]], [[siirtää]] [[palvelimelle]], upataFinnish
- envoi, téléverser, téléversementFrench
- uaslódáil, lódáil suasIrish
- luchdaich a-nìosScottish Gaelic
- subida, subirGalician
- feltölt, feltöltésHungarian
- aplod, unggahIndonesian
- upphala, upphal, hlaða uppIcelandic
- caricare, upload, caricamentoItalian
- アップロード, アップロードするJapanese
- ughkarg, ughkargaCornish
- подигање, подигаMacedonian
- upload, [[fazer]] ([[um]]) [[upload]], carregamento, carregarPortuguese
- закачка, закачивание, закачивать, закачатьRussian
- uppladdning, ladda uppSwedish
- tải lênVietnamese
Get even more translations for upload »
Find a translation for the upload definition in other languages:
Select another language: