Definitions for unthinkableʌnˈθɪŋ kə bəl
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word unthinkable
incapable of being conceived or considered
Incapable of being believed; incredible.
Inconceivable or unimaginable; extremely improbable in a way that goes against common sense.
Nothing is unthinkable, nothing impossible to the balanced person, provided it comes out of the needs of life and is dedicated to life's further development - Lewis Mumford
Unthinkable is a 2010 American suspense thriller film directed by Gregor Jordan and starring Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Sheen and Carrie-Anne Moss. It was released direct-to-video on June 14, 2010. The film is noteworthy for the controversy it generated around its subject matter, the torture of a man who threatens to detonate three nuclear bombs in separate U.S. cities.
Images & Illustrations of unthinkable
Translations for unthinkable
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- impensableCatalan, Valencian
- unvorstellbar, undenkbarGerman
- inimaginable, incroyable, inconcevable, impensableFrench
- hihetetlen, elképzelhetetlenHungarian
- de neconceput, incredibil, neconcepibil, negândibil, inimaginabil, imposibil, de neimaginat, neimaginabilRomanian
- kavranılamaz, düşünülemezTurkish
Get even more translations for unthinkable »
Find a translation for the unthinkable definition in other languages:
Select another language: