Definitions for unobtrusively
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word unobtrusively
in an unobtrusive manner
"messengers were moving unobtrusively over the jet-black mountain ranges, bearing confidential tidings from sheikhdom to sheikhdom"
In an unobtrusive manner; in a manner that is not noticeable or blatant.
Images & Illustrations of unobtrusively
Translations for unobtrusively
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- a la chita callando, de callado, discretamente, callandito, con reservaSpanish
- hienovaraisesti, vaatimattomastiFinnish
- discrètement, en douce, en cachette, en catiminiFrench
- feltűnés nélkül, diszkrétenHungarian
- discretamente, alla chetichellaItalian
- çaktırmadan, sessiz sedasızTurkish
Get even more translations for unobtrusively »
Find a translation for the unobtrusively definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these unobtrusively definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"unobtrusively." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2016. Web. 13 Feb. 2016. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/unobtrusively>.