Definitions for unleashʌnˈliʃ
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word unleash
release or vent
"unleash one's anger"
release from a leash
"unleash the dogs in the park"
unleash, let loose, loose(verb)
turn loose or free from restraint
"let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
To free from a leash, or as from a leash
He unleashed his dog in the park.
to let go; to release
He unleashed his fury.
To strike; kick
to free from a leash, or as from a leash; to let go; to release; as, to unleash dogs
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
un-lēsh′, v.t. to free from a leash, to let go.
The numerical value of unleash in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of unleash in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Unleash the potential that is in another and you unleash the potential that is in you.
I like the way he says 'I'll be back in the background until the end,' then they're going to unleash him because he does well unleashed at the end…in full flower.
I want Americans to win the race for the kinds of discoveries that unleash new jobs -- converting sunlight into liquid fuel; creating revolutionary prosthetics, so that a veteran who gave his arms for his country can play catch with his kids again.
Images & Illustrations of unleash
Translations for unleash
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- desfermar, desencadenarCatalan, Valencian
- [[von]] [[der]] [[Leine]] [[lassen]], entfesselnGerman
- desencadenar, destraillarSpanish
- laskea irti, päästää valloilleen, päästää irtiFinnish
- ontketenen, vrijlaten, loslatenDutch
- desencadear, separar, soltarPortuguese
- [[спустить]] [[с]] [[привязь, [[спускать]] [[с]] [[привязь, выпустить, выпускатьRussian
- pustiti s lanca, razobručiti, odvezatiSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for unleash »
Find a translation for the unleash definition in other languages:
Select another language: