Definitions for tnt
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word tnt
Random House Webster's College Dictionary
a flammable toluene derivative, C7H5N3O6, used as a high explosive and in the manufacture of dyestuffs and photographic chemicals.
Ref: Also called trinitrotoluene.
Origin of TNT:
Trademark.Turner Network Television (a cable TV channel).
Category: Radio and Television
explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene
TNT is a Norwegian hard rock/glam metal band from Trondheim, formed in 1982. The band has released twelve studio albums, three EPs and two live albums while going through numerous line-up changes since its formation. Guitarist Ronni Le Tekrø is the only consistent member of TNT.
Translations for tnt
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
a type of explosive material
The bridge was blown up with TNT.
- نَوع من المَواد المُتَفَجِّرَهArabic
- TNTPortuguese (BR)
- das TNTGerman
- TNT; trotylDanish
- είδος εκρηκτικής ύληςGreek
- تی ان تیFarsi
- trinitrotoluen, eksplozivna tvarCroatian
- bahan peledakIndonesian
- 강력 폭약Korean
- trinitrotoluols (sprāgstviela), trotilsLatvian
- trinitrotoluen, trotylSwedish
- วัตถุระเบิดแรงสูง (คำย่อของ trinitrotoluene)Thai
- patlayıcı madde (trinitrotoluen'in kısa şekli)Turkish
- 三硝基甲苯，黃色炸藥Chinese (Trad.)
- ايک قسم کا دھماکہ خيز مادہUrdu
- loại thuốc nổ mạnhVietnamese
- 三硝基甲苯，黄色炸药Chinese (Simp.)
Get even more translations for tnt »
Find a translation for the tnt definition in other languages:
Select another language: