Definitions for tennis player
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word tennis player
an athlete who plays tennis
A person who plays tennis, especially professionally.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Exactly what he did to me he did to the superstar tennis player.
He went overboard, exactly what he did to me he did to the superstar tennis player.
She said, 'You're the boy from the note,' and she noticed my grandma was a really good tennis player.
The best tennis player in the world, I saw him and I am delighted he was here to support us, he should carry on doing what he does for himself and Serbia, he is doing a great job.
Serena Slam ' has made a very strong case as not only the greatest tennis player of Serena Slam ' generation but of all time, and after the string of performances Serena Slam ' put together in 2015, Serena Slam ' is one of the most dominant athletes playing today.
Translations for tennis player
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- тэнісістка, тэнісістBelarusian
- тенисист, тенисисткаBulgarian
- tenista, tennistaCatalan, Valencian
- tenista, tenistkaCzech
- Tennisspieler, TennisspielerinGerman
- joueur de tennisFrench
- թենիսիստուհի, թենիսիստArmenian
- тенисерка, тенисерMacedonian
- tenisista, tenisistkaPolish
- jucător de tenisRomanian
- теннисистка, теннисистRussian
- тенисерка, тенисер, teniserka, teniserSerbo-Croatian
- tenistka, tenistaSlovak
- tenisačica, tenisačSlovene
- тенісист, тенісисткаUkrainian
- người đánh ten-nít, người chơi quần vợtVietnamese
Get even more translations for tennis player »
Find a translation for the tennis player definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these tennis player definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"tennis player." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2016. Web. 13 Feb. 2016. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/tennis player>.