Definitions for technically
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word technically
with regard to technique
"technically lagging behind the Japanese"; "a technically brilliant boxer"
with regard to technical skill and the technology available
"a technically brilliant solution"
according to the exact meaning; according to the facts
"technically, a bank's reserves belong to the stockholders"; "technically, the term is no longer used by experts"
Based on precise facts.
Technically he was Canadian, but everyone assumed he was American.
Having the skills or talent required for a certain job or profession.
Although she is technically gifted, her piano playing lacks passion.
According to the current state of science.
For now, it is technically impossible to have a manned flight to Mercury.
in a technical manner; according to the signification of terms as used in any art, business, or profession
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'technically' in Adverbs Frequency: #427
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I do, he is very technically sound.
We are technically not at war ... Yet declared war.
We are technically not at war, Representative Forbes.
Technically the market remains bullish but the $1,137 level (for gold) must hold.
We are technically bankrupt...the decline of performance started long before the tragic events of 2014.
Images & Illustrations of technically
Translations for technically
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- tècnicamentCatalan, Valencian
- technisch, eigentlich, fachlichGerman
- técnicamente, en realidadSpanish
- teknisesti, tosiasiallisesti, oikeastiFinnish
- techniquement, véritablementFrench
- तकनीकी रूप सेHindi
- veramente, tecnicamenteItalian
- strikt genomen, technisch gesproken, technischDutch
- teknisk, egentligNorwegian
- technicznie, właściwiePolish
- tecnicamente, na realidadePortuguese
- строго говоря, формально, собственно, чтобы быть точным, техническиRussian
- tekniskt, egentligenSwedish
- ทั้ง, วิชาการThai
Get even more translations for technically »
Find a translation for the technically definition in other languages:
Select another language: