Definitions for take care
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word take care
be careful, prudent, or watchful
"Take care when you cross the street!"
take care, mind(verb)
be in charge of or deal with
"She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
attend, take care, look, see(verb)
take charge of or deal with
"Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
To be cautious, careful or prudent.
To mind, or be in charge of something.
good-bye (literally, take care of yourself)
The numerical value of take care in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of take care in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.
Money takes care of those who take care of money. Invest it with care and it will take care of you.
If you go in for argument, take care of your temper. Your logic, if you have any, will take care of itself.
I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.
I am going to take care of everybody, i don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.
Images & Illustrations of take care
Translations for take care
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- توخى الحذرArabic
- tenir curaCatalan, Valencian
- opatruj seCzech
- kümmern, pass auf dich auf, sorgen, achtgeben, aufpassenGerman
- cuídate, ten cuidado, tener cuidado, hacerse cargo, cuidarSpanish
- varoa, huolehtia, pidä itsestäsi huoliFinnish
- soucier, faire attention, prendre soinFrench
- ख़याल रखना, ध्यान रखनाHindi
- 気をつけて下さい, 大切にしてください, お大事に, 気を付ける, 世話をするJapanese
- curate, cura, cavete, caveo, cave, curoLatin
- hou je haaksDutch
- [[ter]] [[cuidado]], cuidar-se, [[cuidar]] [[de]], se cuidaPortuguese
- заботиться, беречься, [[быть]] [[осторожный, будь здоров, береги себя, будьте здоровы, берегите себя, будь здороваRussian
- пазити, pazitiSerbo-Croatian
- sköt om dig, akta sigSwedish
- pag-ingat, ingat, pangalagaTagalog
- kendine iyi bakTurkish
- خیال رکھناUrdu
Get even more translations for take care »
Find a translation for the take care definition in other languages:
Select another language: