Definitions for sulksʌlk
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word sulk
a mood or display of sullen aloofness or withdrawal
"stayed home in a sulk"
sulk, pout, brood(verb)
be in a huff and display one's displeasure
"She is pouting because she didn't get what she wanted"
a state of sulking.
to express ill humor or offense by remaining sullenly silent or withdrawn.
to be silently sullen; to be morose or obstinate
Sulk is the third album by Scottish New Wave band Associates. It was released in May 1982, and reissued as a CD in 2000 with extra tracks. It stayed in the British album chart for 20 weeks, reaching number 10.
Translations for sulk
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- σκυθρωπάζω, μουτρώνω, κατσουφιάζωGreek
- mököttää, jurnuttaa, murjottaaFinnish
- bouder, faire la gueuleFrench
- tenere il broncio, fare l'offeso, imbronciarsi, tenere il musoItalian
- やさぐれる, 拗ねるJapanese
- whakamotutoke, whakakeke, whakamorokiMāori
- obrażać się, dąsać sięPolish
- [[estar]] [[mal-humorado]]/[[de]] [[mau humor]], amuarPortuguese
- кукситься, дутьсяRussian
- gücenmek, küsmek, darılmakTurkish
Get even more translations for sulk »
Find a translation for the sulk definition in other languages:
Select another language: