Definitions for suicide bomber
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word suicide bomber
a terrorist who blows himself up in order to kill or injure other people
One who carries explosives on his or her body or in a vehicle and intends to detonate them to ensure maximum casualty of perceived enemies and inflict widespread damage. Usually the attacker is motivated by a political cause and is willing to die in the process.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
One was a suicide bomber.
It's certainly ISIS' first female suicide bomber.
A suicide bomber would have this type of configuration.
Ok. We're doing the same thing, that doesn't work very well with a suicide bomber.
A suicide bomber on foot detonated his explosives at the door of a bus carrying army soldiers.
Translations for suicide bomber
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- زارع الألغامArabic
- Selbstmordattentäter, SelbstmordattentäterinGerman
- hombre bomba, terrorista suicidaSpanish
- आत्मघाती हमलावरHindi
- öngyilkos merénylőHungarian
- 自爆テロ, 自爆テロ犯Japanese
- selvmordsbomber, sjølmordsbomberNorwegian
- sjølvmordsbombarNorwegian Nynorsk
- atentator sinucigaș, terorist sinucigașRomanian
- террори́ст-сме́ртник, сме́ртница, челове́к-бо́мба, террори́стка-сме́ртница, сме́ртник, террори́ст, террори́сткаRussian
Get even more translations for suicide bomber »
Find a translation for the suicide bomber definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these suicide bomber definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"suicide bomber." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2016. Web. 7 Feb. 2016. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/suicide bomber>.