filled with something
"a stuffed turkey"
crammed with food
"a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
Full (with), or packed (with some material or substance)
Full after eating.
The numerical value of stuffed in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of stuffed in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
My Favorite kind of animal is a stuffed one.
Doctrine is nothing but the skin of truth set up and stuffed.
Adolescence is a time of uncertainty, stuffed with expectations and glazed with rebellion
He just kind of came in and surprised me with a stuffed animal, and I thought it was really cute.
Papers get stuffed in desk drawers, they get thrown in the basement when a precinct is remodeled, they turn up in unusual spots.
Images & Illustrations of stuffed
Translations for stuffed
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- farseret, fyldt, stopmæt, udstoppetDanish
- gefüllt, faschiert, ausgestopftGerman
- täynnä, topattu, täytetty, poikki, rättiväsynytFinnish
- bourré, farci, farcie, bourréeFrench
- pieno, satollo, farcito, ripieno, distrutto, fatto, sazio, imbalsamato, esaustoItalian
- verzadigd, gevuld, opgezet, volDutch
- усталый, фаршированный, устать, набитыйRussian
Get even more translations for stuffed »
Find a translation for the stuffed definition in other languages:
Select another language: