Definitions for stashstæʃ
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word stash
hoard, cache, stash(verb)
a secret store of valuables or money
hoard, stash, cache, lay away, hive up, squirrel away(verb)
save up as for future use
A collection, sometimes hidden; a reserve.
They had quite a stash of food saved up for emergencies.
To hide or store away for later use.
He stashed his liquor in the cabinet under the bar.
Stash is the debut album by stoner metal band Bongzilla. It was released on April 20, 1999 through Relapse Records. It was re-released in 2007 by Relapse with the Methods for Attaining Extreme Altitudes EP tacked onto the end.
Translations for stash
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- verstecken, geheimes Lager, bunkernGerman
- secreto, depósito, reserva, reservarSpanish
- kätkeä, kätköFinnish
- cachette, mettre de côté, réserve secrète, planqueFrench
- opslaan, opbergen, verstoppenDutch
- загашник, нычка, заначка, тайник, занычка, припрятывать, ныкатьRussian
- tajna zaliha, zaliha, залиха, тајна залихаSerbo-Croatian
- depo, saklamakTurkish
Get even more translations for stash »
Find a translation for the stash definition in other languages:
Select another language: