Definitions for sinnerˈsɪn ər
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word sinner
a person who sins (without repenting)
a person who has sinned
one who has sinned; especially, one who has sinned without repenting; hence, a persistent and incorrigible transgressor; one condemned by the law of God
to act as a sinner
Sinner are a German heavy metal band formed by vocalist and bassist Mat Sinner in 1982. They were part of the German heavy/speed/power metal scene. Their latest album, One Bullet Left, was released in 2011.
The Foolish Dictionary, by Gideon Wurdz
A stupid person who gets found out.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Hate the sin, love the sinner.
Hate the sin and love the sinner.
Saint. A dead sinner revised and edited.
Do not envy a sinner you don't know what disaster awaits him.
One leak will sink a ship: and one sin will destroy a sinner.
Images & Illustrations of sinner
Translations for sinner
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- грэшніца, грэшнікBelarusian
- грешница, грешникBulgarian
- pecadorCatalan, Valencian
- hříšník, hříšniceCzech
- Sünder, SünderinGerman
- pecador, pecadoraSpanish
- pécheuse, pécheurFrench
- peacachScottish Gaelic
- peccatore, peccatriceItalian
- 죄인, 罪人Korean
- грешник, грешницаMacedonian
- pecador, pecaireOccitan
- grzesznica, grzesznikPolish
- pecadora, pecadorPortuguese
- грешник, грешницаRussian
- pecadore, pecadoriSardinian
- грешник, grešnica, грешница, grešnikSerbo-Croatian
- hriešnica, hriešnikSlovak
- grešnik, grešnicaSlovene
- грішник, грішницяUkrainian
- 罪人, người có tội, người phạm tội, tội nhânVietnamese
- sinan, hisinan, jisinanVolapük
Get even more translations for sinner »
Find a translation for the sinner definition in other languages:
Select another language: