Definitions for selflessˈsɛlf lɪs
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word selfless
showing unselfish concern for the welfare of others
Having, exhibiting or motivated by no concern for oneself but for others; unselfish.
In a selfless act of gratitude for saving his mother's life, Peter committed to giving money to his local breast cancer charity each year for the rest of his life.
Origin: self + -less
having no regard to self; unselfish
Selfless is Godflesh's third studio album. It was released on September 26, 1994, in Europe, and on October 18, 1994, on Earache Records. A video was made for "Crush My Soul".
Images & Illustrations of selfless
Translations for selfless
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- uneigennützig, selbstlosGerman
- φιλάλληλος, αφίλαυτος, αλτρουιστής, ανιδιοτελήςGreek
- altruiste, dévoué, désintéresséFrench
- sepi ing pamrihIndonesian
- altruista, disinteressato, altruisticoItalian
- бескорыстный, самоотверженныйRussian
- fedakâr, özverili, özgecilTurkish
Get even more translations for selfless »
Find a translation for the selfless definition in other languages:
Select another language: