fresh, impertinent, impudent, overbold, smart, saucy, sassy, wise(adj)
improperly forward or bold
"don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
bold and spirited; cheeky
The numerical value of sassy in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of sassy in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I cannot do this because it would be a California health code violation, she then became a bit more frustrated, but nothing that I would perceive as rudeness. At worst, she was playfully sassy. I really didn't think too much of it.
Girls are learning at the youngest ages that their value comes from how they look, and the definition of attractive is very narrowly defined as being sexy or sassy (for the younger girls), sexuality is imposed upon them inappropriately, and they are encouraged to define their bodies -- not by how their bodies feel to themselves, but by how they look to others. This creates vulnerabilities for girls to the pitfalls we worry about -- distorted body image, eating disorders, depression and unhealthy sexual behavior.
Images & Illustrations of sassy
Translations for sassy
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- livlig, kæk, fræk, kålhøgenDanish
- vital, frech, unverschämt, keck, patzig, lebendigGerman
- vigoroso, insolente, descarado, vivo, animado, vivazSpanish
- eloisa, ponteva, julkea, nenäkäs, tarmokas, röyhkeä, hävytönFinnish
- insolent, impertinentFrench
- onbeschaamd, levendigDutch
- espevitado, corajoso, atrevido, ousadoPortuguese
- нахальный, наглыйRussian
- fräck, modig, levnadsglad, trotsig, livfull, kraftfull, levande, spänstig, livlig, vital, oförskämdSwedish
Get even more translations for sassy »
Find a translation for the sassy definition in other languages:
Select another language: