Definitions for riffraffˈrɪfˌræf
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word riffraff
rabble, riffraff, ragtag, ragtag and bobtail(noun)
disparaging terms for the common people
The rabble; crowds; the common people.
They started charging a modest fee in an effort to keep the riffraff out.
low class, ghetto, indigent
sweepings; refuse; the lowest order of society
Riffraff is a 1936 film starring Jean Harlow and Spencer Tracy. The movie was written by Frances Marion, Anita Loos, and H. W. Hannaford, and directed by J. Walter Ruben.
Translations for riffraff
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- flaite, gentuzaSpanish
- roskaväki, rahvas, köyhälistöFinnish
- skríll, illþýði, pakkIcelandic
- 下層階級, 下層民Japanese
- geteisem, rapalje, tuig, schorremorrieDutch
- сброд, быдло, черньRussian
- о̏лош, ȍlošSerbo-Croatian
- pöbel, kreti och pleti, patraskSwedish
Get even more translations for riffraff »
Find a translation for the riffraff definition in other languages:
Select another language: