Definitions for repleterɪˈplit
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word replete
filled to satisfaction with food or drink
"a full stomach"
(followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated
"imbued with the spirit of the Reformation"; "words instinct with love"; "it is replete with misery"
satiate, sate, replete, fill(verb)
fill to satisfaction
"I am sated"
To restore something that has been depleted.
Gorged, filled to near the point of bursting, especially with food or drink.
filled again; completely filled; full; charged; abounding
to fill completely, or to satiety
Replete is an unincorporated community in Webster County, West Virginia, United States. Replete is located on County Route 3 15.7 miles north-northwest of Webster Springs. Replete had a post office, which closed on January 21, 1989.
Translations for replete
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- repleta, repletCatalan, Valencian
- täynnä, pullollaan, kylläinenFinnish
- colma, colmo, strapieno, pieno, stracolma, stracolmo, strapiena, satollo, ripiena, sazio, ripienoItalian
- преполнет, преполн, полнMacedonian
- syty, pełnyPolish
- repleto, cheia, cheio, repletaPortuguese
- переполненный, изобилующийRussian
- izobilan, obilan, idašan, prepunjen, snabdjevenSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for replete »
Find a translation for the replete definition in other languages:
Select another language: