Definitions for racist
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word racist
a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
based on racial intolerance
racist, antiblack, anti-Semite(a)(adj)
discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
Of, relating to, or advocating racism.
The numerical value of racist in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of racist in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Am I a racist? No, I am not.
You're being racist, we love him.
I am the least racist person that you have ever met.
He is not a racist, his history defines him as something different.
Trump has tapped into that frustration and layered it with a racist appeal.
Images & Illustrations of racist
Translations for racist
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- عرقي, عنصري, عرقية, عنصريةArabic
- racistaCatalan, Valencian
- rasista, rasistickýCzech
- Rassist, rassistisch, RassistinGerman
- ρατσιστικός, ρατσιστήςGreek
- rasistinen, rasistiFinnish
- rasista-, rasisti, kynþáttahatari, kynþáttahatur, kynþáttafordómar, kynþáttahroki, kynþáttahyggjaIcelandic
- racistisch, racistDutch
- rasista, rasistka, rasistowskiPolish
- rasist, rasistăRomanian
- расист, расистка, расистскийRussian
- rasistisk, rasistSwedish
Get even more translations for racist »
Find a translation for the racist definition in other languages:
Select another language: