Definitions for playpenˈpleɪˌpɛn
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word playpen
a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
An enclosed space for children to play in.
A playpen is a piece of furniture in which an infant or young toddler is placed to prevent self-harm when her/his parent or guardian is occupied or away. The earliest use of the word "playpen" cited in the Oxford English Dictionary is 1902. More recently they have also been called playards.
The New Hacker's Dictionary
[IBM] A room where programmers work. Compare salt mines.
Images & Illustrations of playpen
Translations for playpen
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Laufgitter, LaufstallGerman
- corralito, parque para bebésSpanish
- parc pour bébé, parc à bébéFrench
- box, box per bambiniItalian
- chiqueirinho, cercadinho, cercadoPortuguese
- мане́ж, [[де́тский]] [[мане́ж]], детский манеRussian
Get even more translations for playpen »
Find a translation for the playpen definition in other languages:
Select another language: