Definitions for pendingˈpɛn dɪŋ
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word pending
awaiting conclusion or confirmation
"business still pending"
awaiting a conclusion or a confirmation
begun but not completed
about to happen; imminent or impending
While waiting for something; until.
not yet decided; in continuance; in suspense; as, a pending suit
during; as, pending the trail
Pending is a name of a district located in Kuching city in the Malaysian state of Sarawak. Administratively, it is located in the Kuching South City Council area. It is predominantly an industrial zone in Kuching and it is where many factories in Kuching is located. There is also a fishing village in Pending which is called Bintawa and is a home to many local fishermen mostly of Chinese ethnicity.
Translations for pending
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- pendentCatalan, Valencian
- anhängig, schwebend, in Bearbeitung, anstehendGerman
- pendiente, esperandoSpanish
- poolik, otsustamata, lahtineEstonian
- tulossa oleva, oleva, vireillä, ratkaisematon, avoinFinnish
- en suspensFrench
- in afwachtingDutch
- askıda, beklemede, işlemde, yakın, eli kulağındaTurkish
Get even more translations for pending »
Find a translation for the pending definition in other languages:
Select another language: