Definitions for owner
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word owner
(law) someone who owns (is legal possessor of) a business
"he is the owner of a chain of restaurants"
a person who owns something
"they are searching for the owner of the car"; "who is the owner of that friendly smile?"
One who owns (something).
Are you the owner of this car?
captain of a ship
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'owner' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #2043
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'owner' in Written Corpus Frequency: #4236
Rank popularity for the word 'owner' in Nouns Frequency: #544
The numerical value of owner in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of owner in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
I drove in, we were able to identify the owner.
I was crying, and the owner of the restaurant was crying too.
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
I'm an avid gun owner, i carry, like just about anybody else does.
Whenever you find a good idea, search for the owner to honour him!
Images & Illustrations of owner
Translations for owner
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- propietariCatalan, Valencian
- majitel, vlastníkCzech
- Besitzer, EigentümerGerman
- ιδιοκτήτρια, ιδιοκτήτηςGreek
- dueño, propietario, poseedorSpanish
- propietario, donoGalician
- 持主, 所有者, オーナーJapanese
- 所有者, 소유자Korean
- dominus, possessorLatin
- saimnieks, saimnieceLatvian
- pemilik, punya, tuanMalay
- bezitter, eigenaar, eigenares, bezitsterDutch
- eigarNorwegian Nynorsk
- właścicielka, właścicielPolish
- proprietário, donoPortuguese
- владелица, собственница, владелец, собственникRussian
- vlastník, majiteľSlovak
- యజమాని, స్వంతదారుTelugu
- malik, sahip, iyelikTurkish
Get even more translations for owner »
Find a translation for the owner definition in other languages:
Select another language: