Definitions for outrightˈaʊtˌraɪt; ˈaʊtˈraɪt, -ˌraɪt
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word outright
outright, straight-out, unlimited(adverb)
without reservation or exception
without restrictions or stipulations or further payments
without reservation or concealment
"she asked him outright for a divorce"
instantaneously, outright, instantly, in a flash(adverb)
without any delay
"he was killed outright"
Downright; plain; unqualified; utter; straight-out; as, an outright lie.
To release a player outright, without conditions.
Wholly, completely and entirely.
I refute those allegations outright.
Openly and without reservation.
I have just responded outright to that question.
Two people died outright and one more later.
With no outstanding conditions.
I have bought the house outright.
That was an outright stupid thing to say.
Unqualified and unreserved.
I demand an outright apology.
Total or complete.
We achieved outright domination.
Having no outstanding conditions.
I made an outright purchase of the house.
Outright.com provides a simple online bookkeeping application.Outright is designed for very small businesses - entrepreneurs, self employed folks, online sellers, and other people who have to file a Schedule C. It automatically imports all of your data from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, PayPal, banks, and credit cards so that you can track your income and expenses, see how your business is doing, and be organized at tax time. It has an online version and an iPhone app, which makes it perfect for anyone who is out and about while running their business.
Translations for outright
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- immediatament, directament, francament, completamentCatalan, Valencian
- auf der Stelle, endgültig, gleich, vollständig, ohne Umschweife, rundweg, komplett, klar, völlig, uneingeschränkt, geradeheraus, sofort, total, freiheraus, schreiend, blank, ganz und gar, glatt, ganz, eindeutig, gänzlich, als GanzesGerman
- välittömästi, selvä, suoraan, päästää, heti, avoimesti, vapauttaa, ehdottomasti, kokonaisuudessaan, täysin, kokonaanFinnish
- complètement, ouvertement, immédiatementFrench
- egyenesen, rögtön, nyíltanHungarian
- pubblico, pubblica, apertamente, immediatamente, completamenteItalian
- completamente, abertamentePortuguese
- sincer, desăvârșit, deschis, completRomanian
- imedijantno, odjednom, kompletno, potpunoSerbo-Croatian
- helt och hållet, fullständigtSwedish
Get even more translations for outright »
Find a translation for the outright definition in other languages:
Select another language: