Definitions for outdoorsˌaʊtˈdɔrz, -ˈdoʊrz
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word outdoors
outdoors, out-of-doors, open air, open(adverb)
where the air is unconfined
"he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
outside, outdoors, out of doors, alfresco(adverb)
outside a building
"in summer we play outside"
Out of the house; out of doors; in the open air; abroad.
The environment outside of enclosed structures; the natural environment in the open air.
She loves the outdoors.
Not inside a house or under covered structure; unprotected; in the open air.
They went outdoors to light up their cigarettes.
Any area in or into the open air; outside a building or shelter.
Translations for outdoors
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- im Freien, draußenGerman
- έξω, εξωτερικός χώροςGreek
- al aire libre, aire libre, al frescoSpanish
- ulkoilma, ulos, ulkona, luonto, ulkoilmaelämäFinnish
- à l'extérieur, dehors, en plein airFrench
- al aere libereInterlingua
- di luar rumahIndonesian
- undir berum himni, utandyra, utanhúss, útiIcelandic
- all'aria aperta, all'apertoItalian
- 屋外, 室外Japanese
- na zewnątrz, na dworze, dwórPolish
- a céu aberto, ao ar livrePortuguese
- a l' ouxhWalloon
Get even more translations for outdoors »
Find a translation for the outdoors definition in other languages:
Select another language: