Definitions for obliviousəˈblɪv i əs
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word oblivious
(followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious awareness of
"oblivious of the mounting pressures for political reform"; "oblivious to the risks she ran"; "not unmindful of the heavy responsibility"
failing to keep in mind
"forgetful of her responsibilities"; "oblivious old age"
Lacking awareness; unmindful.
Failing to remember; forgetful.
Origin: From obliviosus
promoting oblivion; causing forgetfulness
evincing oblivion; forgetful
Oblivious is a comedy game show that aired within the United States of America on TNN/Spike TV at various points between 2002 and 2004. It was also aired on Challenge in the UK, Ireland and The Comedy Channel in Australia and still airs on Real TV in South Korea and on TV2 Zebra in Norway. It no longer airs on Spike TV. Comedian Regan Burns served as host. A DVD was later released featuring the best clips of both seasons.
Translations for oblivious
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- inconscient, ignorant, oblidós, oblidadísCatalan, Valencian
- neuvědomující si, nevšímavý, nesoustředěný, nevědomýCzech
- selbstvergessen, vergesslichGerman
- inconsciente, desprevenido, olvidadizoSpanish
- unohtavainen, tietämätönFinnish
- inconscient, distrait, ignorant, oublieuxFrench
- ignaro, ignara, inconsapevoleItalian
- vergeetachtig, onoplettendDutch
- ovetande, glömskSwedish
- habersiz, ihmâlkâr, unutarak, ilgisiz, ihmâlci, unutkan, dikkatsizTurkish
- tỉnh bơVietnamese
Get even more translations for oblivious »
Find a translation for the oblivious definition in other languages:
Select another language: