Definitions for neoplasms, experimental
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word neoplasms, experimental
U.S. National Library of Medicine
Experimentally induced new abnormal growth of TISSUES in animals to provide models for studying human neoplasms.
Find a translation for the neoplasms, experimental definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
Are we missing a good definition for neoplasms, experimental? Don't keep it to yourself...
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Nearby & related entries:
- neoplasms, complex and mixed
- neoplasms, connective and soft tissue
- neoplasms, connective tissue
- neoplasms, cystic, mucinous, and serous
- neoplasms, ductal, lobular, and medullary
- neoplasms, fibroepithelial
- neoplasms, fibrous tissue
- neoplasms, germ cell and embryonal
- neoplasms, glandular and epithelial
- neoplasms, gonadal tissue
Alternative searches for neoplasms, experimental:
Thanks for your vote! We truly appreciate your support.