Definitions for misfitmɪsˈfɪt for 1; mɪsˈfɪt, ˈmɪsˌfɪt for 2; ˈmɪsˌfɪt for 3
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word misfit
someone unable to adapt to their circumstances
An ill-fitting garment.
A failure to fit well; unsuitability, disparity.
A badly adjusted person; someone unsuitable or set apart because of their habits, behaviour etc.
To fit badly.
the act or the state of fitting badly; as, a misfit in making a coat; a ludicrous misfit
something that fits badly, as a garment
"Misfit" is the second single from UK singer Amy Studt. Released on 9 June 2003, the single reached a peak of #6 in the charts and is Studt's most successful single to date. It was also the most successful single internationally. It is taken from her debut album, False Smiles. The song is criticizing those who conform, labelling them superficial and saying it is all right to be a misfit. It is included on Now 55 in the UK.
Translations for misfit
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- Nichtangepasster, NichtangepassteGerman
- desfasado, inadaptadoSpanish
- [[չհարմարված]] [[մարդ]]Armenian
- disadattato, inadattoItalian
- nesiderinti, nepritapėlis, netikti, nepritapėlė, nederėtiLithuanian
- baltā vārna, baltais zvirbulisLatvian
- encaixar, esfarrapado, desajustado, malPortuguese
- неудачник, неудачницаRussian
Get even more translations for misfit »
Find a translation for the misfit definition in other languages:
Select another language: