Definitions for meaninglessˈmi nɪŋ lɪs
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word meaningless
having no meaning or direction or purpose
"a meaningless endeavor"; "a meaningless life"; "a verbose but meaningless explanation"
The word "gugugu" is meaningless in English.
All our efforts were ultimately meaningless.
Meaningless is singer-songwriter Jon Brion's 2001 debut solo album. Initially slated for release on Lava Records, the album was ultimately released independently by Brion on his own "Straight to Cut-Out" label, sold through his website and CD Baby.
Translations for meaningless
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- sinnlos, bedeutungslosGerman
- χωρίς σημασίαGreek
- sin sentidoSpanish
- dépourvu de sens, dénué de sensFrench
- insignificante, senza capo nè coda, senza senso, privo di significatoItalian
- つまらない, 無意味, 取るに足らないJapanese
- zinloos, betekenisloosDutch
- bez znaczeniaPolish
- insignificante, sem sentidoPortuguese
- bèsmislen, бѐсмисленSerbo-Croatian
- anlamsız, manasız, boşTurkish
Get even more translations for meaningless »
Find a translation for the meaningless definition in other languages:
Select another language: