Definitions for make love
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word make love
sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk(verb)
have sexual intercourse with
"This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
To make amorous approaches to; to woo, romance, court.
To engage in sexual intercourse.
Origin: From make + love, after far amor, faire l'amour.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
On stage, I make love to 25,000 people, then I go home alone.
My schoolmates would make love to anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that.
Civilization is a stream with banks. The stream is sometimes filled with blood from people killing, stealing, shouting and doing the things historians usually record, while on the banks, unnoticed, people build homes, make love, raise children, sing song.
One of the saddest things is that the only thing that a man can do for eight hours a day, day after day, is work. You can't eat eight hours a day nor drink for eight hours a day nor make love for eight hours --all you can do for eight hours is work. Which is the reason why man makes himself and everybody else so miserable and unhappy.
Translations for make love
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ضاجع, جامع, واقعArabic
- fer l'amorCatalan, Valencian
- souložit, milovatCzech
- Liebe machenGerman
- κάνω έρωταGreek
- hacer el amorSpanish
- عشق ورزیدنPersian
- faire l'amourFrench
- संभोग करनाHindi
- szeretkezik, szerelmeskedikHungarian
- սիրով զբաղվելArmenian
- hafa samfarir, njóta ásta, elskastIcelandic
- fare l'amoreItalian
- 嵌める, はめ倒すJapanese
- manao firaisana ara-nofo, manao firaisana, miray ara-nofoMalagasy
- vrijen, de liefde bedrijvenDutch
- uprawiać miłość, kochać sięPolish
- fazer amorPortuguese
- face dragosteRomanian
- [[заниматься]] [[любовь, [[заняться]] [[любовьRussian
- विवाहार्थं प्रार्थयतेSanskrit
- voditi ljubav, водити љубавSerbo-Croatian
- ljubiti seSlovene
- มีเพศสัมพันธ์, ประเวณี, หลับนอนThai
- aşk yapmak, sevişmekTurkish
- ái ân, tỏ tình với ai, ôm ấp hôn hít ai, làm tình, tán tỉnh ai, ăn nằm với aiVietnamese
Get even more translations for make love »
Find a translation for the make love definition in other languages:
Select another language: