Definitions for look after
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word look after
keep under careful scrutiny
"Keep an eye on this prisoner!"
To watch or protect; to keep safe.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Generally I think he would look after me.
This is our park, we have to look after it.
China said it would look after the safety of these people.
If there were no husbands, who would look after our mistresses?
[I] look after her, that is how I feel good about [our relationship].
Translations for look after
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- اعتنى, اهتمArabic
- kümmern, pflegenGerman
- cuidar deSpanish
- veiller, occuper, soigner, garderFrench
- 世話をする, 面倒を見るJapanese
- چاو لێبوون, ئاگالێبوونKurdish
- behartigen, naar omkijken, verzorgenDutch
- opiekować sięPolish
- cuidar dePortuguese
- partgirar, perchürer, pertgirarRomansh
- заботиться, ухаживать, следить, присматривать, приглядывать, присмотреть, приглядетьRussian
- bakmak, göz kulak olmakTurkish
Get even more translations for look after »
Find a translation for the look after definition in other languages:
Select another language: