a plan or design of something that is laid out
the act of laying out (as by making plans for something)
A structured arrangement of items within certain limits.
A plan for such arrangement.
The act of laying out something.
The process of arranging editorial content, advertising, graphics and other information to fit within certain constraints.
A map or a drawing of a construction site showing the position of roads, buildings or other constructions.
A specification of an integrated circuit showing the position of the physical components that will implement the schematic in silicon.
A plan or design of something that is laid out.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'layout' in Nouns Frequency: #2442
The numerical value of layout in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of layout in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
We generally start two to three years out. Our team does everything from designing drinks and working on design of bars and layout to specifying the equipment and developing menus, all the way down to training and execution.
I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, its rare to see a great blog like this one these days.. ebedkbgbkdeeegke
We work closely with Walt Disney Imagineering, whose team stays with us through the life of the project, we generally start two to three years out. Our team does everything from designing drinks and working on design of bars and layout to specifying the equipment and developing menus, all the way down to training and execution.
Images & Illustrations of layout
Translations for layout
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- plán, návrh, nákres, rozvržení, rozložení, struktura, rozprostřeníCzech
- Einteilung, Layout, Struktur, Anordnung, GestaltungGerman
- maqueta, replanteo, diseño, plano de replanteo, esquema, estructuraSpanish
- sommittelu, sijoittelu, asetelma, sijoitus, suunnittelu, pohja, taitto, asettelu, asemapiirustus, pohjapiirustusFinnish
- schéma, structure, mise en page, disposition, plan, maquetteFrench
- tata letakIndonesian
- レイアウト, 設計Japanese
- opzet, lay-out, indelen, plan, indelingDutch
- разметка, план, расположение, планировка, раскладка, структура, схема, макет, размещениеRussian
- arrangemang, layout, disposition, planritning, indelning, strukturSwedish
- tanzim, planTurkish
- adjinçmint, adjinçnaWalloon
Get even more translations for layout »
Find a translation for the layout definition in other languages:
Select another language: