Definitions for keep on
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word keep on
retain, continue, keep, keep on(verb)
allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
"We cannot continue several servants any longer"; "She retains a lawyer"; "The family's fortune waned and they could not keep their household staff"; "Our grant has run out and we cannot keep you on"; "We kept the work going as long as we could"; "She retained her composure"; "this garment retains its shape even after many washings"
Kernerman English Learner's Dictionary
Keep on past those buildings, and then turn right.; We keep on trying to fix it, but it still doesn't work.
to continue to employ sb
The company kept me on to re-train people.
persist or continue
To remain in an existing position.
Keep On is the third album from original Pop Idol winner Will Young. The album was released on November 21, 2005, debuting at #2 on the albums chart in the United Kingdom, as the album sold 107,318 copies in its first week. However, its biggest sales are 132,109, in its fifth week when the album registered at #13. This is also his first album not to go #1. It is however his second best-selling album. Keep On was released in two formats, CD and DualDisc. The Dual Disc contains the audio tracks on one side, and DVD content on the other, containing 25 minutes of exclusive footage.
Translations for keep on
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
to continue (doing something or moving)
He just kept on writing; They kept on until they came to a petrol station.
- continuarPortuguese (BR)
- pokračovat, stále (dělat něco)Czech
- continuar, seguirSpanish
- به کاری ادامه دادنFarsi
- continuer (à, de)French
- जारी रहना, नौकरी में रखना, मकान रखना, बार बार कह कर परेशान करनाHindi
- folytatjaútját, tovább halad; tovább (csinál vmit)Hungarian
- 계속 ...하다Korean
- toliau (ką daryti)Lithuanian
- berterusan membuat sesuatuMalay
- fortsette (med), holde påNorwegian
- kontynuować, iść dalejPolish
- به کاری ادامه دادنPersian
- ادامه وركول،جارى ساتلPashto
- a continua (să)Romanian
- продолжать делать что-л.Russian
- visa rätt tidSwedish
- ทำต่อไป; เดินทางต่อไปThai
- yapıp durmak, devam etmekTurkish
- 繼續(進行某事或移動)Chinese (Trad.)
- продовжувати (робити що)Ukrainian
- کسی کام کو جاری رکھناUrdu
- tiếp tụcVietnamese
- 继续（进行）Chinese (Simp.)
Get even more translations for keep on »
Find a translation for the keep on definition in other languages:
Select another language: