Definitions for justly
rightly, justly, justifiedly(adverb)
"he was rightly considered the greatest singer of his time"
in accordance with moral or social standards
"that serves him right"; "do right by him"
In a just or fair manner; rightfully.
With a just or fair use of language; with good reason, properly.
With great precision; accurately, exactly.
in a just manner; in conformity to law, justice, or propriety; by right; honestly; fairly; accurately
Translations for justly
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary
He got his just reward when he crashed the stolen car and broke his leg.; He was justly blamed for the accident.
- بِعَدالَه، بإنْصافArabic
- justamentePortuguese (BR)
- po právuCzech
- mit RechtGerman
- retfærdigt; velfortjentDanish
- به درستیFarsi
- à juste titreFrench
- secara adilIndonesian
- með réttmætum hættiIcelandic
- giustamente, a ragioneItalian
- teisingai, teisėtaiLithuanian
- taisnīgi; pamatoti; pelnītiLatvian
- adil, saksamaMalay
- med rette/god grunnNorwegian
- به درستیPersian
- په عادلانه توګهPashto
- în mod întemeiatRomanian
- plným právomSlovak
- rättvist, riktigtSwedish
- 公正地Chinese (Trad.)
- справедливо; законноUkrainian
- معقولیت سےUrdu
- một cách công bằngVietnamese
- 公正地Chinese (Simp.)
Get even more translations for justly »