Definitions for jihadist
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word jihadist
a Muslim who is involved in a jihad
One who participates in a jihad, a mujahid.
pertaining to the Islamic fundamentalist doctrine of jihadism
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
We have reason to believe that the young Montrealers wanted to travel abroad to join jihadist groups.
The notion that a radical jihadist who is on a no-fly list is going to walk into a local gun shop to purchase a gun is absurd.
We have dealt with a very large number of cases of dangerous individuals from the jihadist world but there is no list of 100 names.
Belmokhtar is one of the longest-standing and most connected jihadist leaders of the region, where he has been active for more than a decade.
A generation of jihadis were influenced by his teachings, he wanted a global jihadist intifada, where people rose up and fought as individuals.
Translations for jihadist
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- جهادية, جهادي, مجاهدArabic
- dschihadistisch, Mudjahed, Mudschahed, Dschihadist, DschihadistinGerman
- muyahid, yihadistaSpanish
- moudjahid, djihadiste, mujâhidFrench
- ムジャーヒド, ムジャーヒディーンJapanese
- 무자히드, 무자헤딘Korean
- jihadi, jihadistaPortuguese
- душман, басмач, моджахедRussian
- муџахѐдӣн, mudžahèdīnSerbo-Croatian
- jihadist, jihadistiskSwedish
Get even more translations for jihadist »
Find a translation for the jihadist definition in other languages:
Select another language: