Definitions for interviewer
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word interviewer
a person who conducts an interview
One who interviews.
Origin: From interview + -er.
one who interviews; especially, one who obtains an interview with another for the purpose of eliciting his opinions or obtaining information for publication
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
When you interview experts in your field, you borrow off their credibility, you can make money without having to create a product yourself, as long as you’re a great interviewer and can pull out the best content from the experts you’re interviewing. I did the summit because I wanted to build more authority in the space.
I am thrilled that Jake will take on this additional role at such a pivotal time in the election cycle, he has the perfect combination of skills that make him uniquely qualified -- he's a relentless reporter, a gifted storyteller, and a terrific interviewer who doesn't stop until he gets answers. We are lucky to have him on both 'The Lead' and 'State of the Union.'.
Images & Illustrations of interviewer
Translations for interviewer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- entrevistadorCatalan, Valencian
- Befragerin, Interviewerin, Befrager, InterviewerGerman
- entrevistador, entrevistadoraSpanish
- intervieweuse, intervieweurFrench
- entrevistador, entrevistadoraGalician
- spyrjandi, spyrillIcelandic
- 会見者, インタビュアーJapanese
- penemu dugaMalay
- interviewer, interviewsterDutch
- entrevistadora, entrevistadorPortuguese
- опра́шивающий, интервью́ерRussian
- jibespikan, hibespikan, bespikanVolapük
Get even more translations for interviewer »
Find a translation for the interviewer definition in other languages:
Select another language: